No Control

Draco POV:
As I enter the room I see that my little innocent Harry is fucking himself with his fingers. I can tell that he is close and I do wanna do something but am paralysed here.

This is the sexiest thing that I think I have ever seen him do before.

Before I know it my Veela has taken over and I am forced to watch the scene unfold. Apparently if I won't do anything then he will. This is so not good...

Draco Veela POV:
As Draco stands paralysed I spring into action and over power him. Mmm what to do with a naughty submissive who has broken the rules. Draco wants to go easy on him because he is in heat but I am unsure, does he have any common sense at this time or not?

I stand over him and tell him what a naughty boy he is with his hands captured in mine. He wiggles against my hold until he sees who is in charge. Will I meet my Neko mate or am I dealing with Harry tonight. He can clearly tell it's me by the way that he freezes and I cannot help but be turned on by him right now.

"Are you going to help me?" He says in the sassiest tone he has ever used with me... mmm what will I do?

"Don't take that tone with me mr, you may be in heat but I can still punish you." He rolls his eyes and tries to get back on his fingers. Within an instant he is over my knee with a hard smack on his ass. I love the way that the globes jiggle when I hit them. My erection is pressed against his stomach and he whines at how hard I hit him.

"Count them." He whines again but does as I say.

"One" he replies in the smallest voice ever, I feel bad but he was bad and this is a turn on. He knows the rules.

I smack his ass again and watch his cheeks jiggle.

"Two" he continues. My hand prints are beginning to show on his ass, so sexy.

Draco POV:
I don't like that the Veela is in control but this is really a sexy thing to watch. I so want us to take him but will have to prevent it.

Draco Veela POV:
He continues counting until 20 smacks are complete, his ass is so red and sexy I am so hard.

I bring him up and he has a few tear tracks running down his face which I instantly kiss away. I rub his sore ass as I continue to kiss him which only makes him hornier.

"Baby what did you do wrong?" Now holding his face so he looks at me.

"I broke some rules..." he has puppy eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he keeps apologising over and over.

"Harry stop it's fine you broke a rule and there was a consequence." I kiss his forehead.

"Can we have sex now?" I laugh and groan as he rubs our dicks together.

"Honey you are still in heat." He whines and wiggles his ass more, maybe something wouldn't be so bad...

I flip him so he is under me and kiss him passionately. When coming up for air I shove two fingers in his mouth for him to suck.

"I'm already ready for you." He wiggles again as he slurs his words round my fingers.

"Honey I am not going to fuck you Draco won't let me." He cries out a bit. "Don't think I won't help you though" I take my fingers out of his mouth and shove them into his slick covered hole. I so wish it was my dick in there and not my fingers. I prop my self on my knees Over him and continue kissing him, while my other hand works his dick. He is writhing and feeling up and down my chest.

He can only do my chest because he isn't coherent enough to work my belt and trousers, which I am glad because if he got contact with my dock it would be straight in him.

His hands on my chest scratch me slightly as he cums over and over again. Moaning and screaming my name.

Once he cums for the third time I break the kiss and cover his dick with my mouth. Instantly he gabs my hair and moans loudly. I take up all the cum and begin bobbing my head up and down. I kiss the tip and lick down the vein that stands out. The noises coming out of him right now are magical. I continue this occasionally deep throating him until he cums... won't be long until he does this to me. I think my balls might explode soon.

Once he has cum again his eyes start dropping and he is fighting off sleep. I give him a final kiss and tuck him in waiting for him to fall asleep. Once he is Draco takes over again.

Dracos POV:
That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I probably would have done the same but waited for him to be coherent for when I punished him.

I get up very slowly from the bed and go to she shower, right now I really need a cold one.

Once in the shower I replay all the events that happened this evening and pictured all the ones to come while pumping my dick going faster and faster, I imagine my dick going in his ass rather than my fingers and him melting under my touch... not much longer. I pump for a long time slowing and speeding up all the time. Until finally I cum all over the shower wall.

I wash off myself and the shower before drying and going to join Harry in bed. I pull him to my chest and just listen to him breathing. I cannot believe that he is all mine.