ACT I SCENE I

"RENGOKU SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

You stumbled out of the cinema theatre with all the grace and accuracy of a discombobulated drunk.

 Your companions and friends had long since abandoned you for your reputation-tarnishing display of unflattering behaviour, opting instead to call a taxi to take you home whilst they continued their festivities in peace. 

Without you. 

But what did you care? You had more emotionally pressing matters to deal with.

The tears cascading down your face seemed to cloud both vision and judgement as you missed the door of the vehicle, lost your balance and landed square on your behind. Much to the driver's consternation.

After no less than seven attempts at seating you in a somewhat acceptable position (as acceptable as you were going to get considering the magnitude [in your mind] of the situation) he drove off. Once you had deemed that you were free of the judgemental glares of others (save the poor cabbie) you decided to (well and truly) let yourself go. You wailed like a mother who'd lost their child, like a cat devoid of milk and like a rich lady without her insufferably obnoxious Chihuahua.

In other words, you where upset.

Upset, why?

Well, the Mugen train arc of Demon slayer had officially ended and  ,apparently, so had the life of your favourite flame Hashira. Rengoku Kyojirou.

"RENGOKU SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

-----------

And with that I make my debut... I hope you enjoy!

(Feedback is also welcomed and greatly appreciated.)

- Author chan~