Prologue

DISCLAIMER!!: For this story, you are shorter than Bakugou. Idc how tall you are you will be shorter than him. There may also be some offensive comments such as cussing (that's what we expect from Bakugou lol), but other than that, enjoy! Also please acknowledge the fact you were in the LOV longer than Dabi and Toga!!

   Y/N L/N

Quirk: Teleportation and Manipulation

(I forgot to add your quirks downside! I'll do that now lol)

Quirk Info: Teleporting allows Y/n to travel within a certain radius, and every time she practices the length may get longer. Only sometimes may the length go further. If Y/n overuses her teleportation or tries to go too far from her limit, she will be unable to teleport and feel dizzy. This will not occur if she travels short distances, for example, traveling one yard has no effect on her. If she tries using her teleportation again while dizzy, she will faint. Mind-Manipulation, or Manipulation, allows Y/n to easily manipulate people simply by using a convincing tone, and the victim must be in earshot. She can basically make them your puppet until she deactivates her quirk. The victim will have no memory of this, as part of her manipulation includes brainwashing so they can't resist (And no, they cannot pull a Deku. Lol). There is a time limit, that grows like the Teleportation if she trains hard enough. If Y/n overuses this quirk she will get a very severe migraine, but it only starts as a small headache so she knows when to stop. Her vision might also get blurry, and she can faint from this quirk too.

Occupation: Villan and student at UA High

Love interest: None (Toga rlly loves you though lol)

About/Backstory?:  Y/N L/N always despised heroes. She thought they were too cocky and self-centered, killing whoever they wanted, whenever they wanted to. Even if they were protecting the city, none of the villains ever really deserved to be killed, she thought. One day, she was taken suddenly by a hand grabbing her through a warp gate. Y/N was in the middle of walking down the sidewalk when the hand grabbed her and abducted her. She inevitably joined the LOV after a few hours of them convincing her to join. It was easier than expected. Y/N's parents were killed in a villain raid. They weren't civilians, nor heroes, they were the villains killed by the #1 hero, All Might. She always wondered what her parents would think if they could see her now.

(Japanese included in the story- Yareyareda ze: Good grief || Ne: Hey || Sayonara: Bye, Goodbye || Kon'nichiwa: Hi, Hello || Baka: Idiot, fool (any sentence using something like that use your imagination I rlly don't care .-.) || Senpai: Upperclassmen || Ohayo: Good Morning (I think lol) || Oyasuminasai: Good Night (Hoping I spelled that right) || Moshi Moshi: I'm going to talk (A way to grab attention) || Japanese words after the title of the chapter is that chapter's number.

____________________________________________________________

 "I feel stupid." I groan as I slip into my new uniform looking in the mirror.

  "Don't worry Y/n-Chan, I'm sure you look adorable right now!~" Toga coos from outside my door.

  "Nope, definitely stupid," I say while sighing. I open the door and Toga's eyes light up with joy.

  "Y/N! You're so cute! Why can't I go to UA?" Toga asks, turning around.

  "Because everyone knows you exist, Toga," I tell her with visible disappointment.

  "Well, it doesn't mean I can't pretend to be you~ I know all about you, my precious Y/N-Chan!~" She says, turning me around to admire me from all angles.

  "You're such a simp, Toga-Chan," I tell her as I walk around to the kitchen.

"Would you like me to make you some soup, Y-N-Chan?~" Toga says, dividing the syllables in my name.

  "I guess. I haven't had dinner yet." You say to her, looking up while she grabs broth, tofu, green onions, noodles, and other condiments and seasonings.

  "I'm making tofu souuuuup!~ What would you like your tofu cooked with?" She turns to look at me while I raise my head and decide.

  "It'll be fine just deep-fried, Toga-Chan," I say, putting my head back down on the table

  "You should go change, you can't have stains on your new uniform, right? Y/n Chan?~" Toga snickers.

   "Whatever. I guess I need to look normal at UA. I'll be back in a few minutes." 

   I walk down the hall into my bedroom. My house isn't very big, since I don't have much money.

  I get changed into a hoodie and shorts, then head down the hall back into the kitchen and grab a glass of water.

  "Hey Y/N~ Food's almost ready, so go get out your soup bowl," Toga says giggling as always. She's always so sadistic, and I don't know how or why.

  After I get out two bowls for me and Toga, get out chopsticks, and then finish my water, the soup is ready. "Okay, Y/n here's the soup!~" Toga says, pouring it in the bowl. "Do you want some rice?" She asks me. 

  "No thanks Toga, I'm not that hungry," I tell her, while Toga pours some soup into her bowl. "How do you always find a way into my house all the time anyway?" I look around to see if there are any signs of ways she could've gotten in.

  "I used Kurogiri's warp gates, silly!" Toga keeps giggling because of my cluelessness. 

____________________________________________________________

A/n

Ah yes, the beginning of a new story, this will be a pain to write the whole thing but oh well. While you're at it, read my other fanfiction you simps! It's a Denki x Reader.