Awakening 四

My eyes shoot open. I'm at the LOV base it seems... Everything is blurry. How did I get here?

  "We did it Shiggy! It worked!" Toga squealed jumping up and down. "The implant worked!" Toga sees my eyes are open and walks up to me.

  "What... What happened... Toga-Chan?" I asked her, my vision finally starting to focus. Toga is smiling big.

  "We gave you a new quirk, as well as increasing the power in your other quirks." Toga said calmly. 

  "YOU WHAT?! Why?? How?" I sit up suddenly, and all the blood rushes to my head. "Arghhh..." I put my hand to my head to calm it down. Toga pushes my head back down into the couch.

  "Rest, Y/n-Chan. You'll need it soon~ You must train, hard. While still attending school. What a challenge!~" Toga springs up. "I'm so excited for you Y/n-Chan! You'll be so strong!~ How's the Katsuki mission?" Toga goes back down to the couch to stroke my head and play with my hair.

  "K..Katsuki mission...?" I ask. I've temporarily lost my memories of what happened that day.

  "Right. You've lost part of your memory. Don't worry, it's only temporary. Just rest, okay? Y/n-Chan?~" Toga tells me, as she quiets down her voice.

  My eyelids get heavy, and my body has gone to rest. I close my eyes and drift into a calming sleep.  (I'm aware they don't have a couch just adding one since they need it cuz why not)

  Third-person POV

________________________________________________________

  As you're asleep, you regain your memories, as well activating your new quirk. You see flashes of your quirk in your mind. You see demons coming out of you, blood spilling all over the floor, and you reciting a spell in a foreign language. Your eyes flutter open.

  First-person POV

 ________________________________________________________

  "What the hell was that?" I say, sitting up slowly this time. 

  "My, my. You've been out for a while, Y/n." Dabi says from behind me. "What did you dream about?" He asked in a breathy tone

  "I..Don't exactly know. It was weird." I say, utterly confused.

  "Remember when you woke up, and Toga was talking about an implant?" Dabi asks, sitting beside me with his hands holding behind his head, and crossing his legs.

  "Yeah... Why?" I sit up fully now, turning my head towards Dabi.

  "We implanted a quirk in you. You'll be going on real missions now, so we need a quirk to not reveal you. You may encounter your classmates so be careful." Dabi says calmly as he gets up and walks away.

  "Y-YOU WHAT?! I can't get a quirk anymore! That time is done, i-it's impossible!" I yell, turning around to see him

  "Oh, Y/n... You're so naive. Don't you know we have All For One?" Dabi asks as he sits at the bar.

  "Well, where could he have gotten that quirk from? And why me??"   

  "He only lets us know so much Y/n," Dabi says, while he takes a sip of his drink. 

  "This is too much, Where is everyone? I need to see Shigeraki." I get up quickly, walking over to Dabi.

  "Shigeraki, Kurogiri, Twice, and Toga are at your house, everyone else is doing their own thing. I was forced to stay here and wait until you wake up.

  "What? Why are they my house??" stand next to him, leaning on the bar. "And what are they doing there?" I push myself up onto the bar counter and kick my feet.

  "They are giving you spell books, and things to help you with your new quirk. It's deadly, to you as well not just the heroes," Dabi says, AGAIN SOMEHOW SUPER FREAKIN' CALM!!!

  "Deadly?! WHY'D YOU GIVE IT TO ME IF THIS WAS DEADLY!!?" I jump up, nearly knocking down the drinks behind me.

  "Settle down princess. We know you can handle it," Dabi says as he winks at me and takes a sip of his drink

  "Well, it's deadly to ME! Who had this quirk anyway?! Where did they get it from?" I ask, repetitively asking more and more questions. "Will I have a demon living inside me like the bird dude?" I have so many questions to ask I can't keep track of them all.

  "You're taking this a lot harder than we thought you would," Dabi says taking another sip of his drink.

  "HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM?! I COULD DIE HERE!" I shake him hard as he almost drops his drink.

  "Calm down and stop shaking me." Dabi grabs my shoulders to stabilize me. "You'll live, we know you can handle it." He takes his hands off my shoulders and turns on the TV. 

  "How can you be so sure of it? I-I could just die one day and boom your whole plan is destroyed and then you won't get Katsuki, which means you won't get Izuku, which means One-For-All lives on!" I rant to Dabi

  "It's not all about our plan, we care about you as well, doll. You will live. We'll also have the past owner of the quirk to teach you, so you'll be meeting them soon." Dabi puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "Now enough of this I'm going to watch TV. You can go to your house now just try not to be angry." 

  "Ok? Bye Dabi." I wave goodbye as I teleport inside my house. "This is absurd..." I arrive 

  "Ok Shiggs let's go before Y/N-Chan w- ohhhh heyyyy Y/n haha..." Toga says, scratching the back of her neck.

  "Toga? Shigeraki? Are you raiding my kitchen? And where are Twice and Kurogiri??" I grab a bag of food they took and placed it back on my counter.

  "Twice and Kurogiri are in your room, I have no idea what they are doing though. Probably mimicking you." Shigeraki said as he shut my pantry.

  "Okay? You guys are weird." I say as I walk down the hall to my bedroom.

  I open my door to see Twice snoring on the bed loudly, and Kurogiri 'pretending to decide what to wear'. I sigh and walk into my room, while Twice jumps up from my bed and Kurogiri throws my clothes in a corner.

  "What are you guys doing in here?" I asked, pinching the bridge of my nose.

  "Oh hey Y/n. YOUR ROOM IS SO COOL Y/N-CHANNN!" Twice says, with his double personality, as usual. I put away my clothes and fix my bed.

  "Okay, you two had your fun. Time to go." I usher them out of my room and go back to fixing it up. Just as I thought I had finished I noticed they got into my makeup and I smack my palm to my head as I clean up the mess they left in my bathroom.

  "What a handful these idiots are..." I think as I finish putting away the last of my food. I didn't have much anyway, so it didn't take too long.

  I look out the window and see the sun is setting, so I change into a hoodie and sweatpants while I turn on a movie. 

  "What a bust..." I mumble to myself. "I barely got to talk to Katsuki." My plan was ruined now since I had to stay home so long for training and to learn how to restrain my new quirk. But at least I wasn't on my own for training, since I'd have the old quirk owner. 

  I push the thoughts going through my mind in a box for 'tomorrow' and went to sleep for the night on my couch.

___________________________________________________________

A/n

Okay, this chapter was kind of long, it might've been longer than others idk I don't pay attention. But anyways enjoy my dudes :)