shortie 二

As I walk out of a warp gate in an alley nearby, I teleport to the school gate. 

  "Why didn't I just teleport? Why didn't they let me teleport?" I ask myself out loud as I slap my palm to my head. Sauntering toward the school I show my student ID and walk inside. Walking up to the school I see a kid talking with a girl as he trips over himself after she makes him blush somehow. Don't know, don't care.

 "Tch. Pathetic." I roll my eyes and continue walking forwards. "If he wants to be a hero he needs to learn not to trip over himself, dumbass," I mumble to myself. Walking into the classroom, a certain student catches my eye. 

  "Bakugou Katsuki." I think to myself. His horrible posture, to his spiky hair, I know that's my target. "Too bad. He's actually kind of cute." I think again, to myself. I sit down at my desk, as I was told to sit behind him. I sit down and lean forward, closer to Katsuki.

  "So, Bakugou? Was it?" As soon as I have his attention I lean back a bit. "You're kind of cute aren't you?" I smirk as I watch his face glow red.

  "LISTEN HERE YOU DUMBASS!" You try to hold back laughter as he lashes out at you. "YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO CALL ME THAT!" Katsuki almost falls back in his chair trying to strangle me.

  "Oh, so it's a thing I have to earn eh?" I lean forward resting my head on my hand, smirking again. Katsuki looks even angrier at me than ever. "I need a nickname for you, Katsuki." Bakugou looks furious at me, and some people around us have begun to watch. 

  (Everyone in your row moved back a seat so Izuku sits behind you.)

  Izuku taps my shoulder, "How about Kacchan? Since you seem to like making him mad." I think for a second, then give him a thumbs up. 

  I turn back to Katsuki. "How's Kacchan?~" I ask him, tauntingly. 

  "LISTEN HERE SHORTIE-'' I cut him off, putting a finger on his lips to silence him.

  "Ah, Kacchan. We don't speak that way here, lower your voice down to an inside voice. Shhhhhhh~" Once I lower my finger from his face, I put it on mine to show the shushing face (is that what you call it? idk)

  Mina walks up to me and kneels by my desk, resting her head on it. "Making Bakubro hate you already, huh?" Mina asks me, with a smile.

  "I guess. He must not like my attention." I lean back on my desk, this time resting my chin in both of my hands, staring at Katsuki.

  "You're a flirt aren't you?" Mina asks me, following my gaze to Katsuki.

  "Not normally, but this dude's a hothead so I thought It'd be fun. And it is." I smirk at Mina, and she looks at me confused.

  "How did you know he's always mad?" Mina stands up and asks me, placing a hand on her hips

  "Err.. Lucky guess?..." I begin to sweat. (uh oh o-o)

    Mina looks at me skeptically and is about to ask me a question.

  Just in time, Aizawa-Sensei tells us to settle down and get ready for 1st period.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

  Wowza I'm loving this story. Sorry it's short but I have a question you must read Can I add my OC? Pleaaasee :( Aight I'll wait for your guys's replies. IF I DON'T GET ANY I'M PUTTING IN MY OC OK?? Ok :) bye bye enjoy the storyyy <3