Void 三

During math, you have independent working time, so you take this time to talk to Katsuki since Aizawa-Sensei, the class 2A teacher doesn't mind quiet chatter as long as you finish your work.

  "Ne, ne!~ Kacchan~" I say to Katsuki to get his attention. He turns around in his seat. 

  "What do you want nerd?" Katsuki barked.

  "Want to train with me after school?" I ask with a smile on my face. Smiling always seems to make it hard to say no, but knowing Katsuki it will be a little harder than that.

  "Why would I train with you?! You're a dumbass shortie." Katsuki scoffs.

  "You're so full of yourself Katsuki~" I giggle, mostly to myself. "It's kind of cute," I say smirking. Making him blush is the most fun I've had in a long time.

   "Too bad I have to kill you.." I think, "Why Katsuki? That Midoriya kid could be killed no problem." I fold my arms frowning at my thoughts.

  "Why the sudden mood change? My rejection got ya down?" Katsuki mimicks me with a sneer.

  "Wh- No!" I fold my arms and puff out my cheeks as they are painted a soft pink.

  "For such a flirt, you sure are easy to tease," Katsuki says, turning back around and finishing his work. "You remind me of someone..." He says suddenly in a soft voice. "What's your name?" Katsuki turns around again.

  "It's Y/n. I don't expect you to actually use it though since you seem to like calling me shortie. Your nickname for me is almost as cute as Kacchan~" As Katsuki blushes I turn around in my seat. "Thanks for that by the way, Midoriya-san." I smile a soft smile and watch him turn red.

  "O-oh it was n-nothing Y-Y/n-san!" Izuku says, rubbing the back of his neck. I decide to call him out for blushing in a subtle way.

  "Are you ok Midoriya-san? You've turned awfully red. Do you need to go to recovery girl?" I pretend to be worried about him, but I don't care about anyone here. After all, I don't know them, and I'm a villain so I shouldn't care anyway.

  "I-I'M F-FINE Y/N-SAN!" Izuku waves his hands in front of his face in an attempt to hide his blush. He was being pretty loud. 

  "Midoriya. Please try to be quiet." Aizawa-Sensei says as he looks up from his papers.

  "Y-yes, Aizawa-Sensei," Midoriya replies, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. I giggle softly and turn my head to see a girl looking angrily at me.

  "Oh, she must like him. I'll back off.., for now..." I think. I nod to her in understatement and smirk when I turn away. 

  I finish my work and decide to be silent, (for now >:) ) see Katsuki still blushing. It must mean he's still flustered and I giggle to myself. 

 "Moshi moshi~ Kacchan? Do you know the answer to number 12?" I twiddle my fingers. Even though I know the answer I need to pretend I don't know it so he'll think I'm dumb and innocent.

  Katsuki rolls his eyes and scoots his chair over to my desk. "Are you behind or something? This is the simplest form of trig you should've learned last year..." I try to pay attention, but I can't focus, my vision gets blurry, I have an insane migraine 

  "Did I overuse my quirk? No.." I thought. "I only used it to teleport to school... Am I dehydrated? It wasn't too hard getting to school, and I had a glass of water this morning..." I can't seem to wrap my head around what's happening. I seem to be staring blankly at the paper, and I hear Katsuki's voice worried and fuzzy

  "Shortie!.." I hear him yell. He waves a hand in front of my face. "...Y/n?" Katsuki waves his hand quicker, then pokes my arm. "Dumbass snap-" His voice seems to cut off, I can't hear much anymore. Just a bunch of worried yells that are almost inaudible. My vision goes impaired and I fall back in my chair. I hit my head and I hear a loud screeching beep and I fall into a deep sleep. 

  It was strange. I blacked out, but I can still see? Everything around me is all black, and I see a drop fall from out of nowhere onto the ground slowly rippling into the floor. I look down and see my reflection as if I'm standing on water.

  "What is going on..." I ask. No reply. I'm all alone. "Where am I?" I turn around to see if I can find an exit but there's nothing. It's all darkness and shadows. I begin to wander around out of curiosity. Suddenly, I begin to fall. Falling, falling, falling... It seems endless. Suddenly, I hit something. 

__________________________________________________________

A/n

Mmm yes, cheesy fanfiction. Ok but like how does this have 17 reads already?? Ahhh! I just started this yesterday! I have fun writing this BECAUSE I CONTROL IT ALLLL MUAHAHAHAH!!!!! Anyways, have fun in your void. I wanted to say something, but I forgot. Oh well, bye-bye bestayyyy!