Training 六

Plssss I'm no Bakugo simp, but that smile bro 😩😩

______________________________________________________

"How many days of school will I be missing? Also, won't people notice that I'm gone?" I asked them since there's really no way I can't attend school for training without people noticing me.

"Don't you worry Y/n-Chan, everyone thinks you switched to a smaller hospital since the current hospital had too many people," Toga said while giggling. I've always wondered how she always remained so giddy and sadistic. 

"Oh, okay. Shigaraki, will you take me to the place I'm going to practice?" I asked the cyan-haired crusty ass man beside me. 

"Alright, let's go y/n. Kurogiri, gate." Shigaraki said sighing.

"Of course, Tomura Shigaraki." Kurogiri says, opening a gate for Facepalm-Kun. As we walk through the gate I get the familiar feeling of my body breaking down and forming again, as we travel to what seems to be a mountain range.

"Where are we Facepalm-Kun?" I asked him, aiming to make him annoyed.

Shigaraki sighed. "We are somewhere where your classmates won't find you. Just in case they really do notice you're gone." 

"Oookay, but where?" I asked again, needing more clarity. 

"A mountain range in Canada. Miles away from any civilization. Can you be quiet now?" He said, stopping in his tracks, me behind him.

"Oh, okay. Why'd you stop?" I walked a little in front of Shigaraki, looking in the distance with my hand over my eyes blocking the bright afternoon sun, trying to see why he stopped.

"Just wait, Y/n. You'll see," he said to me. He sounded like something was supposed to happen. But nothing did. "Oh my- LYNN!!" A young woman who looked about my age showed up in front of us.

"WHAT THE HECK CRUSTY YOU SCARED MY- Oh. Hello there, you must be Y/n. I'm glad to finally meet you," She said with a devilish smile, sticking out her hand for me to take. The woman was at an average height, with a cape and hood, shading most of her face leaving a window for her mouth. She was a brunette and her hair and cut off by the shoulders. She wore fishnets and a grey bodysuit cut at the legs and the sleeves at her shoulders. Purple bandages were wrapped tightly around her hands and were soaked with dry blood.

"Hey there... You must be the former owner of my new quirk," I said, hesitantly giving her my hand. She shook it vigorously. Something about her, just gives me chills.

"Ah, yes yes. I am Lynn, Lynn Dairu. Look forward to training with you!" Lynn exclaimed, still roughly shaking my hand. "Let's begin our training shall we? Crusty, chop chop we don't have all day, you know." She said looking behind me at Shigaraki. He turned around and started walking back to the portal.

"So if you don't have your quirk anymore, how are you supposed to teach it to me so I can use it?" I asked Lynn. It seemed nearly impossible to learn how to use my new quirk without her teaching and doing it with me step by step.

"It's simple, really. I've had my quirk since I was born so I can use it with ease. You, maybe not so much." Lynn said pointing at me. "It will take you a little while, but eventually you will get the hang of it. I didn't have an amazing instructor like me to help but you do so you'll learn this in to time!" She gave me a thumbs up and I nodded

"By the way, how old are you?" I asked her while she pulled me further into the middle of the mountain range. "I just wanted to know, since you look around my age." Lynn continued to walk.

"I'm 17, so yes. I am your age." She stopped to turn around and smirk at me.

"How did you know I was 17?" I asked her, how did she know so much about me already? We met like 10 minuets ago!

"Toga told me everything about you. Now, lets get to training!" Lynn sounded super excited about training me, it was almost contagious. 

_____________________________________________

Lynn taught me a lot of things. She taught me how to summon a demon, I named it D/N (demon name). We mainly focused on how to keep my demon under control and built a relationship with him. We did this for about 2 days until we switched to fighting skills. We practiced on boulders and rocks first, then, after almost a month, I was ready to finally fight Lynn.

___________________________________________________

Hi! I'm sorry I haven't been posting anything, I had writes block :( It's sucky, but make sure you follow my TikTok .kyanmaz yes do it do it, I hope you enjoyed and stay to the end of this fanfic :)