Gorgeous

" Good morning Jeonginnie!"

The young male opened his eyes and he was met with a blonde-haired boy with freckles smiling at him.

" Get up sleepy head, we have chores to do," the blonde cheered out.

The black-haired male groaned, " Felix hyung, it's not even sunning high yet."

He turned his head away and put his pillow over his head, the boy named Felix huffed.

" Come on Jeonginnie, Channie isn't going to be happy when he finds out you're not doing your chores."

" And I'm not covering for you again," another voice yelled from the other bed.

Jeongin groaned and Felix got up, " Now, breakfast is ready and you have to get more firewood."

Jeongin instantly got up, " Hold up! How come I got to get the firewood? How come Changbin can't get them?"

" Because he's on market duty remember and you said last night you would."

" When?"

" Oh, I don't know when you are literally like, ' Oh the wood? Yeah, I would totally do it because I'm the best maknae'," another boy who was shorter than the two walked in.

Jeongin raised his eyebrow, " I don't sound like that."

Felix and the shorter boy gave him a look, which caused Jeongin to whine.

" Hyungs! I hate going to the woods, there are so many weirdos out there."

" Maybe if you hurry then the weirdos will be gone," the boy named Changbin answered.

Jeongin glowered at him and Felix giggled, " Come on, Chan wants us to get breakfast."

Jeongin sighed as he got up, stretched and he yawned, " Fine."

The two nodded their heads and they walked out, leaving the boy in his bed.

" Come on Jeonginnie~"

Jeongin shook his head at his hyung, " Oh god."

He got up and opened the window, and he sighed at his village.

Jeongin is an 18-year-old boy that lives in a small village named Egoia, this is the little home that he grew up in

He doesn't have any parents, he was abandoned at a young age.

The young male doesn't know where he came from or who his parents were. But all he knows is he was abandoned and he didn't know who to turn to.

He was on his own in his early years, it was horrible. He would be hungry and be so dirty in the streets.

All he remembers is how he had to steal bread in order not to die, even though he feels bad for stealing, he had to eat.

Jeongin would travel to different towns and he would either be stared at or get yelled at. The people used to call him the dirty dog.