Play with Fire

" Wow, they actually did it."

" It took them long enough."

" I would have never guessed."

" Are you that unaware of your surroundings?"

" No! I just didn't have time to worry about that!"

" Sure you didn't."

" Innie! Tell Seungmin to stop making fun of me!"

" Hyungs stop it, you're going to wake them up."

" He started it!"

" Wow, real mature Hyunjin."

" Seungmin hyung, shut it."

" Ha!"

" You guys are so loud."

" They look so cute!"

Many voices were whispering in the room as Minho tried to sleep, but it was too late. He slowly opened his eyes and all he could see were many dark figures surrounding his bed. He didn't know what these things were but he does know that they were loud as hell.

He let out a soft yawn before stretching his arm realizing there was something heavy on his chest. He opened his eyes and he looked down to see fluffy brown hair on his chest.

He blinked with confusion, but then he realized what happened last night.

~Last evening~

" Oh my gosh, those old hags don't know what good fun is," Jisung scoffed as he sat down on the bed.

Minho chuckled as he unbutton his shirt, he was tired and he was going to bed. He had a great day, he confessed his feelings, he got to spend with his true love and now he can rest easy.

As he was doing so he heard the other clearing his throat. He looked up and he saw the younger's face being red. He tilted his head.

" What's up?"

Jisung fiddled with his fingers as he took a deep breath, " Look Minho, um since we admitted our love towards each other...we should um..."

Minho watched the other having trouble speaking, he stopped unbuttoning his shirt and he walked over towards the younger male.

Jisung was mentality cursing at himself for stuttering and not finding the correct words when he felt someone wrapping around his waist. He looked up and he saw the other smirking.

" You have a tiny waist."

Jisung's eyes widen, and he felt his cheeks getting warm as he looked down so the other couldn't see his face.

" N-No I don't," he mumbled in a small voice.

Minho didn't know why, but he found the other in this position so cute. He will never admit this but whenever the other is shy and well...like this, he found the other irresistible.

Since he has never seen the other be shy, he's always loud and confident.

It's nice to see the other show his vulnerable side towards him. That means the younger male trust him, and he will value his trust for the rest of his life.

He just chuckled as he pressed a kiss on top of the other's head,  " What do you want to do?"

He felt the other burying his head into his chest as he hugged his torso, Minho looked down, and he let out a light chuckle before kissing the top of his head.