four. - "STUDY" SESSION

"ayeeee look who's here!" kirishima said as you walked through the door

"hey y'all," you greeted your friends as you tossed your bag on your bed next to bakugo. denki and sero sat on the floor, mina sat on a bean bag off to the side of the bed, kirishima sat in the gaming chair you had in your room and bakugo sat on your bed against the wall. everyone was in lounge wear, wearing sweatpants and random shirts making themselves comfortable in your room.

"can somebody roll sumn while i get changed? stash is under my pillow and my tray is somewhere on my desk." you pointed to the two areas before digging through your drawers for something more comfortable. you decided on a random shirt you got from a music festival and some grey nike shorts with some socks. you went and quickly changed in your bathroom and came out and sat next to bakugo on your bed.

"you wearin my shorts?" bakugo asked you as he finished rolling up a blunt.

"why would your shorts be in my drawers?" you raised an eyebrow at him before closely examining the shorts you were wearing. you don't remember buying them and they were a little baggy on you but you don't remember where half your shit was from and you liked all your sleep clothes to fit baggy cause it was more comfortable.

the more you thought about the damn shorts, the more it wasn't making sense.

"c'mon and stand up real quick." he said as he stood up from the bed in front of the bed.

"okay?"

you stood up and faced him before you felt his hands on your waist turning you to face the opposite direction. you felt him lift up your shirt before you turned back to look at him.

"yo, what the fuck you doing?" you asked him.

"chill. i usually write my initials on the waistband inside. can i..." he started. you can hear it in his voice that he was blushing but you were even more embarrassed cause you'd forgot that there was a whole audience in your room.

"yea, go ahead." you told him. you felt the waistband being pulled away off your left hip, his fingers slightly and delicately grazing your skin as his other hand was subconsciously still sitting on your other hip.

"KB. my shorts." he sighed as he let go of the fabric and sat back down on the bed, lighting up the blunt and taking a hit.

"i still don't know how they ended up with my shit. i thought i stole these from my brother last time i went back home." you shrugged and took your spot on the bed next to him as you heard the other 4 snicker at you and bakugo.

"y'all sharing clothes already? don't you think it's a lil early–"

"denki, go ahead and shut the hell up for me." you cut your friend off with a sarcastic smile as bakugo passed the blunt to you.

you took it between your fingers before taking two long hits, passing it to mina after exhaling.

"hey, the two of you set yourselves up for that." denki said in defense as he grabbed the remote off your bed to look for something to watch.

you flicked him off as you got up to pick up the blanket and get under it since you were getting a little cold.

"move for a sec," you told bakugo. he got off the bed and you grabbed the rest of the blanket and motioned for him to sit back down. denki finally decided on a show as bakugo sat back down next to you.

"what we watching?" you asked denki as you covered yourself and bakugo up with your blanket.

"uhhh that show called 'you'. i've seen the first season, that shit crazy as hell." he pressed play on the first episode of season two before taking the blunt from sero and taking a few hits and passing it to kirishima.

kirishima passed it back to bakugo before he spoke up. "bro this new season is crazy though, once he-"

"aht aht! i haven't seen the 2nd season, don't say nothing!" you cut kirishima off before he could spoil the show for you.

bakugo took a long hit and you watched every minute of it. he caught you in your daydream, never once breaking eye contact as he exhaled. smirking, he passed it to you so that he could watch you take a hit like you was his favorite show on tv.

"it's not nice to to stare." you reminded him, taking a hit and blowing the smoke in his face before passing back to mina.

"you started it."

"whatever." you rolled your eyes before nudging him out the way to reach the contents from under your pillow. you pulled out two baggies of some 'special snacks', one being a brownie and the other being skittles, and placed them on your lap.

"gimme your hand." you whispered so that the others couldn't hear you. bakugo saw the contents on your lap and held out his hand.

"brownie or skittles?"

"brownie." you nodded and opened the baggie with the brownie, splitting it in half and giving bakugo one of the halves.

everyone started tappin out after a while once kirishima finished off the blunt. a few saying their goodbyes and goodnights before heading to their dorm rooms for the night to go to bed.

"bye mina baby, sleep tight." you told her after engulfing her in a hug. she smiled with a, "you too, bye lovebirds," before winking at you and walking out the door. she didn't even give you a chance to argue with the nickname she'd given you and bakugo.

"y/nnnnnn." your blonde haired friend whined as he moved to lay his head in your lap.

"yea?"

"play with my hair?" he demanded softly but it had came out as more of a question than a demand. you couldn't help but laugh; you'd never seen him act this needy and submissive before sober so him being this way while the two of y'all were high seemed like a sick joke to you.

"shut up! i'm serious... please?" he genuinely pleaded this time, grabbing your hand and placing it on his hair.

his hair was very soft to your surprise. you let your fingers glide through it as he hummed peacefully.

"hey, go get in the bed before you fall asleep," you you told him softly, your hand moving to cup the side of his face and letting your thumb gently run along his cheek.

"i'm already in a bed dumbass. i wanna sleep with you."

"oh? i mean, ion mind but you gotta move first." you told him, trying to hide your flustered tone as you spoke. you felt him nod against you as he got up and stood next to the bed. you did the same and fixed the blanket so that he could get in first. you turned off the lights and turned on the fan before putting on a random show you've seen a million times for background noise.

"i better not wake up on nobody's floor, katsuki." you warned him as you slid into the bed, putting your bonnet on before laying down to face him.

"mmm. whatever." he said in his sleepy voice. he looked at you for a while, admiring your features as he drifting off to sleep and you weren't to far behind.

— WORD COUNT ; 1254