𝟳☂︎︎

VII

VII. ❝𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗜 𝗨𝗣𝗦𝗘𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨?.. ❞

── WHATEVER YOU DID, you still couldn't sleep. There was a thunderstorm going on, outside. It's not that the thunder was keeping you from sleeping. You just had trouble sleeping or was it, what happened earlier today? Brahms plate. You were confused and you didn't feel..safe. Your thoughts were soon cut off, when you heard the sounds of children crying. That's odd.

You were gonna be honest, you didn't really want to leave your room but, you were still curious. You sat up from your bed and got up. You left your room and went to Brahms while thinking 'fuck it'. You entered him room.

Brahms was rocking back and forth in a rocking chair. You didn't remember putting him their because you never did. You walked closer to the doll and kneeled down in front of him. Their was a one single water droplet coming out of his left eye. You reached one of your fingers to touch under his eye. Another water droplet fell on your finger but, it didn't come from Brahms eye. You looked up at the ceiling. 'The rain water must have leaked through the ceiling'.

(Y/N): whats wrong, Brahms?

You asked, knowing that you won't get an answer. Why did was he still crying? You didn't do anything WRONG. Maybe he was upset. Did you upset him? If you did, you didn't mean it nor, did you know.

(Y/N): did I upset you?..

The crying stop. You stood up and grabbed Brahms. You placed Brahms on his bed and and cover half of his body with his blanket. You told him 'goodnight'..again and walked back to room. You were still confused on what the hell just happened. Why was he even crying in the first place? Why did he stop crying?

You were laying on your bed with all these thoughts going through your head. This wasn't the first time that you overthink things. What really happened? And why was this happening to you? All these thoughts soon were cut off when you fell asleep.

??? POV:

I didn't mean to make y/n blame themselves. 'DID I UPSET YOU?' I just wanted his attention. I didn't want y/n to think he did something wrong. But, I want his attention. It's too late. He's sleeping.