𝟮𝟬☂︎︎

XX

XX. EMILY CRIBBS

CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS SHIT , AGAIN ! ❞ you said while grabbing onto a random wooden pole to balance yourself up. You stood up and walked over to the cover of the attic, and turned on the light bulb. You bent over before grabbing a thick book off the ground. It was a red book that had a gold color letters on the front. There were pictures of Brahms as a child. Some had his parents in it as well. The thing that stood at the most to you was that Brahms never smiled. In all the pictures he barely showed any emotions. He had a poker face on.

You skipped through a couple of pages but stopped when you saw a little girl with Brahms. She had blonde hair that reached her shoulder and bangs. She was wearing a pink dress that had white-collar, white tights and black shoes. She seemed to be taller than Brahms as well. She was smiling too. "Shit" You muttered, you couldn't help but feel bad for the girl. She was still innocent, she die thinking one of her 'friends' killed her. "It makes sense," you said. Brahms probably did kill her.

It would have been easier for one of her friends to take her to the woods, she would have followed him knowingly, or Brahms would have somehow convinced her. Brahms was also the last person to see her alive. Emily might have liked Brahms more than a friend to, making her listen to anything or doing anything he wants. This was all just a theory though.

You were in the garden area, cleaning up the rat traps and putting them all in a dark trash bag. Brahms was with you, of course. It was cold out so you had a jacket on, Brahms had one on as well. You thought it was kinda adorable. Once you finished with the last trap, you picked up the bag and went over to Brahms. You picked the doll up and headed inside the house to go make lunch.

"What do you want me to make Brahms?" You asked him, turning the sink off. You heard a noise in the pool room. 'That's odd' you thought. "Malcolm? Is that you?" You said loudly before picking up Brahms and walking off to the pool room.

"Malcolm? I told you to " you froze. Not him. Anyone but, him. "W-what are you doing here," You said, holding on to Brahms tightly. "Who's Malcolm?" He asked. "I was gonna write you a letter but, you know me," he said walking towards you. "Is this the little fella? What's his name?" He asked.

"Brahms"

He leaned in, trying to get a look at Brahms. You leaned out. "Stop." You said. He grabbed your wrist forcefully and leaned in, seeing the doll. "Uhh, is this a joke? The real boy is gonna pop out any second now?" He said

"There was a little boy, they paid me to look after this doll," You said. You didn't let go of Brahms. "That makes things easier, don't ya think? I was trying to find a way to convince you to come home" he said. 'What a bitch'

"That wasn't a home," you said. He pretended that he didn't hear you. He looked at you and started to walk closer to you again.

"Let's go home, son," your father said.

A/N: hope this made sense. Cole DOESNT exists in this book. Your father
Will replace him. Y/n got daddy issues (same lol). Anyways here's your
Next hint/clue for the new book I'm making !

( HINT ) : VIPS