A/N: apologizing.

Hey guys. I love this book dearly, but my updating schedule is so shitty. And I can't change that. I've been feeling like shit, and everything feels so weird. My family lost someone, who I love dearly, and I'm back at school which is the main reason for my depression. So, I want to say sorry. Cause I feel so disappointed in myself for not giving you guys a chapter at least once a day because I know you cause like this book (maybe even love) and I'm not even fucking trying. I'm not trying to find the motivation to write, I just laz around doing fucking nothing. I use to think that I was super energetic and motivated, but I just feel like sleeping forever. I am going to continue this book because you guys deserve an ending. I don't have much of a choice, cause if I were to discontinue this I'd feel more like shit. Reading on Wattpad used to be my stress reliever but, now it's another reason for my stress. When I finish this book, I'm not sure if I'm gonna make a GHOST FACE X READER book. I'm sorry in advance if I do decide not to make that book (in the future). I don't know if I'm gonna update tomorrow or somewhere this week, so don't expect a chapter after a minute I post this. I've been focusing on myself lately, which is for the best. I dye my hair and started to wear the clothes I want to wear. I even pierced my eyes (which I've been scared to do since I was 5), took a lot of confidence. I've been taking more showers, which used to be hard for me since I didn't even have motivation. I have grown a lot over the beginning of 2021 for the best. I love you all despite not knowing much about you and you not knowing much about me. And I know this is like the 4th time I've said this but, I'm sorry.

-𝖈𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖆 ♡︎ (yes, that is my name)