𝟮𝟮☂︎︎

XXII

XXII. ANIMAL
Homophobia (slurs), mention of death (death)
D/N = dad's name
E/C = eye color

" THE DOLL WROTE THIS? "

You ran to grab Brahms, holding him in your arms as your father yelled. "It wasn't you.. it was a doll!" Your father said in an attempt of apologizing for yelling at you. A few feet away from each other, he was on the side where the door was. How the hell I'm I suppose to escape with this bitch blocking the door? "Give him to me.." your father said, getting closer to you. "No"

You said before walking away to the door. You began to run as he got closer behind you, tightly holding the small doll in your arms. "IT WAS ME, YOU WERE RIGHT!" You yelled at him, small tears forming in the corner of your e/c eyes. "IT'S TOO LATE! GIVE ME THE FUCKING DOLL." Your father yelled, pointing at Brahms. "NO!" You yelled back. "I SAID NOW, YOU FAG" the older male yelled, pushing you to the ground, grabbing Brahms.

Malcolm somehow appeared. "LEAVE. GET OUT OF HERE" Malcolm yelled at your father while pointing at the door. You stood up. "Everyone is in a big rush for me to leave!?" Your father said. "It's cause we want you to leave, shitlord!" You said, before wiping away your tears. Now, isn't the time to cry.

Your father ignored you and looked at Malcolm. "Maybe... Maybe you left that message to me, Maybe you wanted to fuck my son, like the fags YOU BOTH ARE!" Your father yelled. "D/N. You don't understand what's happening-" You tried to reason but were interrupted by your father. "NO! I know exactly what's going on!"

They stayed silent for a moment, your father realizing that you called him by his first name instead of 'dad'. That's when he realized that he lost the title of being a dad. That's when he realized that there was no point in trying to prove to you that he could do better. But, your father was always stubborn. Your 'father' grabbed the doll and started to swing Brahms around.

SMASH!

The doll glass scattered around on the ground as it was smashed on the coffee table. Everything felt like it was vibrating in your perspective as if the world was crumbling around you, or the walls closing in around your lungs, making it hard to breathe. "HOLY SHIT!" The chaos seemed to stop as there was noise. A noise of someone walking. You looked over at Malcolm, his eyes traveled to yours. You walked towards him. The lights started flickering. "What in the horror movie shit.." You whispered, on,y Malcolm hearing you.

Your father walked towards the mirror, putting his ear close to it. "There's something in-"

SHATTER!

The shattering of glass traveled to the floor as your father fell. You were too busy seeing if he was okay until you heard a voice. His voice. "Y/n?.... Y/n?" He said. There was a moment of silence before a hand appeared out of the shattered mirror. Malcolm helped you to your feet. "Jesus, what is that?" Malcolm said getting closer. Out appeared a man with a white mask, his curled hair was seen. He was wearing a dirty green cardigan. He was tall. Malcolm's eyes widen from the man, "it's Brahms..". WHAT THE FUCK.

"What?" You said. Your father started to slowly wake up/sit up. As Brahms begin to run towards your father, Malcolm stopped him. Brahms grabbed a random object and started to beat the shit out of the British market boy. Once Brahms was done with Malcolm, he went over to your father hit him with a piece of broken doll glass. In his neck.

"HOLY SHIT" You yelled as you just sat there, hopelessly, watching Brahms kill your father. You sat up quickly and began to run for the door, thinking that Brahms would kill you as well, Brahms grabbed you tightly from behind, until he randomly fell to the floor. Malcolm dropped the bat(?) that he hit Brahms with and grabbed you. The two of you began to run.

You and Malcolm ran upstairs, well more like you were following Malcolm, and went to your room. You locked the door and pushed as many heavy objects against it, as Malcolm tried to find a way out. Brahms tried to open the door but with everything pressed against it made it difficult, this would buy you and Malcolm time to escape.

Brahms suddenly stopped and left. "Did you find a way out for you?" You asked Malcolm. "What?" Malcolm looked at you.
"W-what do you mean? A way for m-me?" Malcolm asked you while stuttering, making you cringe a bit. "You heard me, stop acting useless and find an out for yourself." You said to Malcolm, before calming yourself.

You heard noises from inside the walls leading to your closet. "Closet!" You yelled as you ran over to it. You and Malcolm trying to close down the door.

"How the fuck.." You said. You and Malcolm were currently inside the walls, you found an exit but it was locked. You smelled, and You wanted to desperately take a shower even if someone was trying to kill you. Malcolm was unconscious on the floor as you sat next to him. You stopped thinking as heard something fall. You turned your head slowly as you saw Brahms on his knees and hands. "Y/n..come back! I'll be good!.. I will!" He said breathing heavily and nodding his head. Okay, WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO KNOW?.

"Brahms, let's make a deal"

Remy speaks
Hello, lovely's! Sorry for
Not posting/updating. I've
Been busy with a lot of
Shit. THIS BOOK IS
ALMOST CLOSE TO
THE ENDING!!! :(
I loved my time
making this book and
it's depressing to know
That is coming close to an
End. Anyways I hope y'all
Enjoy this chapter and
Have a great day!
Bye Lovely's 💕