𝟭𝟴☂︎︎

XVIII

XVIII. WHAT DO I DO NOW?

─── ❝GOOD NIGHT BRAHMS, SWEET DREAM you said, leaning in a little closer and pressed a kiss on his forehead. After the whole phone call, and 'BRAHMS CAN MOVE!?' Thing, it felt necessary to give more affection to Brahms. Not that Brahms was trying to scare you, but you didn't know that. Not yet.

Once, you finished with Brahms you went to the room to see Malcolm sitting on your bed. "O- oh, I thought you left already, what are you doing in my room?" You asked. The whole conversation that you had with Malcolm in the garden and the awkward hug, made you feel uncomfortable around him.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see if you were doing okay," Malcolm told while standing up from the bed and walking towards you. "Well, I'm fine, you can leave now" You reassured him. You just wanted him to leave, and fast. "You sure?" He asked while tilting his head to the side a bit. 'Can't he take a fucking hint?' You thought.

"I'm. Fine." You told as your voice got slightly deeper from the anger. You just wanted to be alone. "Look, I know you like me" Malcolm Randomly blurred out making you give him a look. You felt the opposite about him. "What?" That is the only thing you can say without lashing out.

"You like me, w-what I mean is not as a friend but, in a romantic manner" Malcolm explain his hypothesis, now it was time for him the prove it.        [A/n: a hypothesis is a guess that has to be proven to be right]

Malcolm quickly put one of his hands on the back of your head, and pushed it forward towards his, making your lips slam into his. He wrapped his other hand around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You tried to push him off, but the idiot was a lot stronger. You were about to kick him in between his leg (where it hurts most) but, stopped when you heard loud classic music coming from Brahms room.

Malcolm let go, hearing the music as well. Malcolm was the first to come to his senses and speed walked to Brahms room, you following behind him. You both saw Brahms sitting up. Malcolm went to turn off the music as you went to take carry of Brahms. "Thank you, Brahms" you whispered to the doll, knowing what he did. It was a distraction.

You held Brahms to your shoulder, With the doll looking out Malcolm and Malcolm not being able to see you, not directly. "Brahms you can't have the music that loud, ask me first," You said though you were grateful for the action Brahms made, you at least had to pretend in front of Malcolm.

You turned around to face Malcolm. Looking at in the eye.

"I want you to leave, now"