𝘦𝘱.3 - 𝘬𝘪𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯! 𝘤𝘩𝘶~𝘤𝘩𝘶~!

キウイちゃん! ちゅ~ちゅ~!
( kiwichan ! chu~ chu~ ! )

she yawned into her hand as she walked through the hallway, on her way to class. it was 8:25 in the morning and classes started at 8:40 but she'd finished her third breakfast earlier than usual so she decided to head to class before the halls got too crowded.

it was the start of her third week at mori mori and things had been more or less pleasant. she was the only girl, so attention was immediately and always on her. the completely male student body had been better than she expected - the decent ones far outweighed the pieces of shit. and, the club, while something she'd neglected to inform her mother and brother about being apart of (for valid reasons), was pretty chill.

the members were ...interesting characters to say the least. as she'd come to learn, kenji was the parent of the group, playing supportive mom and authoritative dad all at once, and was the heart of yaribu. matsuura was always in his own world, either sleeping or playing his game - nothing inbetween. kojima was a massive softie with the exterior of a delinquent. akemi, hated her, but besides that was very similar to kenji, and was set to take over the club when kenji graduated. itome was a delicate giant that wanted love and to be loved. shikatani, she was just getting to know but knew she didn't need a month to know that she liked a lot about him. (his pretty boy looks, she liked his pretty boy looks a lot.) tamura was a dog who's bark is worse than his bite. and, yuri —

— was coming her way at an inhumane speed and shrieking.

sigh.

"kiwichannn~!" the tall mop of unkempt pink hair tackled her, his heavy body crashing into hers, taking them both down. the landing might have been painful to anybody else, but her pain tolerance was above average so the fall did little damage to her backside. she didn't bother to check if yuri was alright, the cotton candy head used her body as a cushion.

"chu~chu~!" he demanded, knocking his forehead against hers and puckering his lips. she simply rolled her eyes underneath him and leaned up to peck his lips. fucking weirdo.

"now get off, you're heavy." she murmured, her bangs brushing against his forehead as she pulled away completely, and pushed him off her.

"no fair, no fair! more kisses!" he shrieked jumping up and grabbing her arm to bring her up with him. she stumbled and would have fell if he hadn't of caught her, her staggering into his hard chest.

"kiwichan kissy!" latching onto her waist, he yanked their bodies close, and pushed his lips against hers. the other students in the hall merely minded their own business and left to their individual classes, having gotten used to the eccentric actions of the pinknette toward the girl.

she sighed into the kiss, allowing herself to relax against him. her fingers curling into the fabric of his pink sweater. his lips tugged at hers, a favorite of his being able to draw her lip inbetween his teeth and bite down while she kissed him.

his arms slipping further down her middle to grip her hips. his tongue darted out and between her lips as she opened her mouth slightly, granting him access. their tongues met and she tilted her head to deepen the kiss.

she understood why he had become so popular in such a short time— damn, he was good kisser. with his tongue practically down her throat, expertly moving against hers, licking into her so hotly, nothing was left unexplored; she was sure it looked like he was going to swallow her whole.

that should have been something she was ashamed of, but she couldn't find it in herself to care when she was here getting the shit kissed out of her by a pink-haired weirdo.