𝘦𝘱.4 - 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬

セックストークをしましょう!
( let's have the sex talk ! )

he pulled her through the threshold of his room as he slammed the door closed, not bothering to lock it.

snatching her school bag from her arm, he threw it across the room, and shoved her against the adjacent wall. the nimble fingers of his right hand sinking into ivory strands, while his left hand grabbed her throat. he yanked her head upward and planted a quick kiss to her lips before trailing down. pressing sweet kisses over her jaw, to her chin, and finally into her neck. she hummed when she felt the cool tip of his tongue piercing drag across her skin as he licked up her neck to her ear. kissing the base of her ear, her hum turned into a pleased sigh when he bit down and harshly sucked on the spot. soothing it over with his tongue when he was done and moving to another place to repeat.

his pattern continued to the other side of her neck, where he gave it the same treatment, and moved down. earning a soft moan for every skilled use of his cool mouth on her hot skin. reaching the top of her chest, where he was met with the white of her uniform blouse, the hand around her throat moved to slip off the already loosened tie and worked to unbutton the buttons.

all the while yuri's tongue followed his hand, a trail of open-mouthed kisses led to her clothed breasts. the supple flesh hidden behind a plain black bra. his mouth descended and latched over the material, somehow knowing just where her nipple was, and sucked on it through the fabric. she let out an audible moan into the air, the soft, sweet sound spurring him to suck harder just to hear it again. untangling his right hand from her hair, he used it to massage her other breast.

she quickly found herself burying her fingers into his soft pink hair, pulling his head closer to her chest. she unconsciously tugged on the roots and dug her nails into his scalp, dragging them down. yuri let out a low purr.

"mm, good kirichan~" he hummed against her chest. his voice dropping an octave. the smooth baritone and contrast from his usual tone, was enough to send a wave of heat straight to her core.

cotton candy can talk like a normal human being, huh?

she rose a mental brow but didn't dwell on it for too long as his hands moved up her back until they found the clasp of her bra. swiftly unclipping, pulling off, and tossing the garment behind him. his hands met her bare chest, taking each in a hand, and began to massage them. she breathed another pleasured sigh that turned into a sharp inhale when his mouth found her nipple. drawing a shudder when his pierced tongue licked and swirled around the peaking flesh.

abruptly breaking away and kissing up her chest to her neck, he nipped at her bruised skin till he reached her lips. pressing his lips to hers, his hands skimmed her sides. gliding down her back and to the backs of her thighs, where he gripped them tightly and lifted her up. pushing them off the wall, he turned around and lead them toward his bed. backing her onto the beige comforter, he discarded his shirt and pants before slinking into the bed ontop of her.

he leaned forward to kiss her quickly. teeth drawing in her bottom lip before he trailed lower. ghosting over her jaw, down her neck, through the valley of her breast, and over her stomach. pausing as he reached the hem of her school skirt, he giggled wildly, and pushed the material of her skirt up instead of removing it; it bunching around her hips. giving him a view of the black panties she was wearing.

...how cute, he mused in his mind, it even has a little bow on it. chuckling lowly to himself, his sunglasses slipped from his face and he caught them, tossing them carelessly over his shoulder; they would only get in the way of what was about to come. she heard them when they hit the floor but couldn't see his face due to the dim lighting in the room, he could see her though.