𝘦𝘱.6 - 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘶𝘳𝘢

松浦とのデート !
( a date with matsuura ! )

she observed herself in the mirror, opting to leave her long hair down instead of up because she was too lazy. she would just have to make sure to grab a couple of hair-ties on her way out.

humming slightly to herself she decided she was content with her appearance. her outfit was comfortable and she had something covering her ass - good enough.

she walked away from her reflection and into the kitchenette to grab her going-out food bag and a snack to eat while she waited for matsuura.

today they were taking a bus into the city for a date. kenji called it 'mandatory one-on-one bonding.' he only suggested it because the rest of the club members were busy for the weekend.

kenji went back home to take care of his little brother, kyousuke, while his parents weren't home. kojima went with him because he was fond of the younger yaguchi.

akemi and itome planned to have a sex marathon all weekend so they warned everybody not to bother them unless it was to have an orgy (which she was not invited to.)

shikatani was spending the weekend helping the chemistry teacher, matsumura-sensei, with grading and lesson planning.

tamura was on punishment all weekend because he couldn't keep his fatass mouth shut for shit.

yuri was a wild card but neither matsuura or kirika wanted to spend any unnecessary time that wasn't already spent in the club with him. kenji had said he was booked with appointments all weekend, so they just choose to run with it.

and so all that left was kirika and matsuura who had nothing to do.

originally kirika was going to spend the weekend how she'd spent about the last two weekends - trying to cook new recipes, eating her way through her whole food stash and then having to buy more groceries, and calling her mom and baby brother for their weekly phone calls.

matsuura planned to do the same thing he had for the last two years - sleep, game, repeat. all while completely obliterating his already nonexistent sleep schedule.

she was on her third bag of caramel corn when her phone buzzed. she had two messages.

kenji

thx for the snacks
have a gr8 date kiricchi !!
sent 12:05

text me about it when u get back ^.^
sent 12:05

thanx i will
sent 12:07

toshio

im here
sent 12:06

hurry up
sent 12:06

read 12:07

she smiled softly at kenji's text, as pushy and lowkey annoying as he could be at times, she appreciated how much he cared.

turning off her phone and tucking it into the pocket of her track shorts, she grabbed her snack bag and a couple of hair ties from her bedside table. she slipped on sneakers before opening the door to find matsuura slouched over his phone playing whatever shitty game he used to pass time.

"took you long enough." he mumbled, having no interest in looking up from his phone.

"where's your game?" she ignored his comment, stepping out of her dorm into the hallway and closed the door behind her, locking it.