ˢ²𝘦𝘱. 9 - 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘴

愚かなゲームをプレイし、愚かな賞品を獲得
( play stupid games, win stupid prizes )

sometimes she thought akemi was just as much of a jackass, if not more than, tamura.

or he did to spite her.

who the hell did he think he was scheduling a club meeting during her lunch break? and having the audacity to assume she would take time out of her mealtime to entertain his every whim and desire?

ha! well, the joke was on him.

he expected her to show up? fuck him. she had a meeting with a client during her lunch break. akemi handled the appointment schedules, so it wasn't her fault that he mysteriously missed one of her's.

new club members be damned. fuck with her lunch break, she would fuck with the precious club planner.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

"why'd you make an appointment?"

she asked the brown-haired boy across from her, patiently waiting for him to get over whatever nerves he felt. he'd had a nervous breakdown when she first tried to touch him. it'd freaked her out but when she managed to calm him down, she offered they go back to her dorm to talk. since it was their lunch break, she set up a large meal for them.

"i-i'm a virgin."

so was most of the first year student population.

"okay." she barely batted an eye at his confession, finishing off her tsukune yakitori skewer and picking up another from the plate.

was that it? you had a nervous breakdown over being a virgin?

the stare she level him with seemed to say, making him even more nervous and ashamed of himself. if the deep red that trailed from his face down his neck and thin layer of sweat that made his flushed face glisten, told her anything.

the boy's adam's apple visibly bobbed as he prepared himself to say something. he opened his mouth seeming to speak, only for nothing to come out, and instead he looked like a gapping fish.

all while kirika's unwavering stare never left his face. she almost felt bad for the boy's obvious discomfort. their lunch break would end soon and he'd barely eaten anything she made, so she decided to help him out.

"i don't care you're a virgin." she thought people who made others feel like shit for not having sex were just as fucked as people who shamed others for having sex. it was a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind if thing, and it was a fucked mentality.

luckily (or unfortunately(?)) mori mori preparatory school was a place full of freaks so there was a club that instead of shaming virgins, they were highly sought after by the gigolos she called club members. the poor boy was lucky he dodged the tamura or akemi bullet.

the thought of the boy's pure dumb luck amused her, "you're lucky you found me first. the rest of the freaks have a thing for cute little virgins like you." her small smirk made his heart race.

"w-wha?"

"don't think too hard about, just count yourself lucky." she waved him off. he escaped the danger, there was no need for him to worry about it now. "tell me what you were going to before?" if he wanted her to listen he needed to hurry up, lunch would end soon.

confused and flustered from the trajectory of the conversation, he seemed to forget his past anxiety and let it slip, "i'm asexual," the confession wasn't one she was expecting due to the hypersexual environment she was conditioned toward, but it didn't change anything.