𝘦𝘱.7 - 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭

日曜日の朝食、月曜日の地獄 !
( sunday breakfast, monday hell ! )

"wake the others, breakfast is done." she said, setting the pan she used for the pancakes into the sink. she would make matsuura wash dishes later since this was his request.

matsuura nodded to her lazily and pushed his body out of the chair, walking out of her dorm to yuri and tamura's dorms first since they were closest.

getting plates down from the cabinet and utensils from a drawer, she moved them to the side and started to make herself her own breakfast. since she often ate meals she prepared the night before as not to waste time in the morning, all she had to do was heat up the food.

on today's menu was tamago kake gohan and grilled mackerel with side dishes of tonjiru, tamagoyaki, and pickled cucumber. she also made herself a stack of pancakes because carbs are delicious.

after heating up her food until she could see the steam coming off of it, she walked to a seat on the futon, and switched the tv on. she was halfway through a re-watch of the first season of zombie land saga. an adorable anime that'd she found out had a second season coming out soon so she decided to re-watch the first season again to prepare.

her favorite character was tae yamada, the only really 'zombie' of the show and by proxy the best character.

she'd had an early start to her morning, considering most sundays was the days she sleep until after 8:00 a.m before getting up to make herself breakfast and start the day. this sunday, she had woken up at 6:45 in the morning, by 7 she had matsuura up and in her dorm so she could cook, and now at 7:45 matsuura was waking the others so they could join them for an early breakfast. hopefully by 9:00 she could have the bitches out of her dorm so she could spend the rest of her sunday in alone and in peace.

she had a feeling that was wishful thinking though as said bitches slammed her door open and barged through.

"kiricchi!"

"kirichan~!"

"oi! beel-chan!"

the 3 different male voices of her club members loudly called out to her and she knew who each voice belonged to immediately.

kenji had a gentle voice, that was nice to listen to and always full of positive emotion. it was like his hair, bright, loud, and reminded her of the sun.

the voice ayato normally used wasn't his naturally voice. his voice was nasally, obnoxious, and barely intelligible when he spoke. while his natural voice was a smooth baritone, nothing too deep but not too high. it was honestly sexy as fuck and she wished he spoke more with it.

tamura also had a nice voice, he had a nice face too, but then he opened his mouth and you actually heard the words coming out of his mouth. that was when the illusion died and reality pimp-slapped you hard in the face like you were it's whore. in short, tamura was pretty to look at but shitty when you got to know him.

"foods on the counter. don't mess up my kitchen." she called over her shoulder, no bothering to greet them. she was fully concentrated on the scene junko telling sakura the story of her death

"junko! n-no!," she exclaimed, choking up as she watched junko's death and the scene of her telling sakura how she wanted to be great in life but it was too late.

she hadn't noticed some of the boys were already done making their plates and started finding places to sit. her dining table only had room for three people max so the others would have to spread out.

"kiricchi!" kenji's cheerful voice drew her attention away from the screen, "are we allowed to eat on the futon?" he pointed to the cushion next to her. kojima and tamura stood behind him with their plates also in hand.