Part 1: The first appearance

Shibayama Yuki, Libero of Nekoma, was walking around the city of Tokyo, he was separated from his team on the way to Nohebi.

Shibayama's pov:
   💭: " where could they be?!" I think as I run into a figure. He was a bit taller from me and he had a silver-ish brown hair color. He had a jacket on that had the letters "N O H E B I" wait- NOHEBI?!"

???:"Hey, you okay?"

I heard a voice call out to me.I look up to see the boy hold out a hand for me. I grabbed it and stood up. He looked somewhere around my age.

???: "I'm Kuguri, judging from your jacket your from Nekoma?"

Shibayama: "Yeah, I'm Shibayama"

Kuguri: "Well we're playing against you guys today so wanna walk with me?"

Shibayama: 💭: "should I? I mean we are both high school students, but I don't know him."

Shibayama: "Sure"

Kuguri: " okay let's get going then"

We started walking towards the school and it was kinda awkward. We didn't talk or anything, but then I blurted something I didn't mean to.

Shibayama: "Well this is super awkward"

Kuguri turns to me and I start to panic.

Kuguri: "Yeah,Your right"

Kuguri brought up something to make me laugh. We then started talking while being sun-kissed in the 89 degree weather. We saw a boba shop and decided to get some sense the school was a 10 minute walk.

               —Time-skip to after the match—

The score was 21-23 on the last set, making our team win. As the two idiotic captains argue Kuguri comes over to me as Nohebi, except for Daishou, watch.

Kuguri: " Hey can I get your number"

Shibayama: " Oh yeah sure"

I put my number in his phone and set the name as "Yuki" with a honey bowl emoji then gave his phone back. He then walked back over to his side of the court with his teammates teasing him.

Shibayama 💭: "well he was kinda cute... WAIT WHAT?! Yuki you can't like him! You just met the guy!"

Well this is the end of this part I'll post part 2 tomorrow or the day after. I hope you guys enjoyed this part!