A sleepover and date

The training camp had ended and everyone had to go back to their homes. KuguShiba had walked home together, apparently they had lived down the street from each other. They held hands as they got blank stares from people, but they didn't really care. They just wanted to be happy. But some people just didn't accept it. They walked around the neighborhood a bit then the taller Libero decided to take the shorter home.

They got to Shibayama's home as he said "can you sleepover?" The taller looked down at his boyfriend as the shorter gave him puppy eyes. He couldn't say "no" to those. "I'll check if it's okay with my mother" He took out his phone and dialed a number. "Hey could I stay the night somewhere!" Yuki heard a muffled yes as Kuguri looked down with a smile meaning that he could stay. He hung up the phone then noticed an arm pulling him inside. He saw a little kid probably a bit over 11, but ignored it. They got up into Yuki's room and sat down. "So, uh-" "who's the child down stairs" Kuguri was a bit curious. "O-oh that's my brother, he's visiting for the weekend." "Oh" The conversation was a bit awkward now. "Would you like to watch a movie?" Yuki looked a bit nervous, he didn't want to make his boyfriend uncomfortable. But his eyes lit up when his boyfriend said "sure". They took off their shoes already so they didn't need to worry about that. They put on Netflix as they heard a knock on the door. The door opened a crack and a voice said "Y-Yuki.." It was his younger brother. Shibayama sighed and said "yes?" "I-uhm moms home" "okay thanks".
The door shut and KuguShiba started to cuddle. The movie started to play as Yuki yawned. I mean, who could blame him? Volleyball is very tiring. "You tired?" A muffled mhm could be heard as he cuddled closer into the taller male. Soon enough they both fell asleep.

 Soon enough they both fell asleep

About 4:30 A.M. Shibayama woke up and noticed that Kuguri wasn't beside him anymore. He was on his phone scrolling threw tiktok on the edge of the bed. Nao noticed this and leaned over to kiss Yuki. Their second kiss. It was a couple seconds long, but full of love and passion. They pulled away as Yuki hugged the taller one. Kuguri then got a text from his team gc.

In the Nohebi gc

Numai: @Everyone

Everyone got online.

Numai: KUGURI! WHAT IS THIS?

He pulled up a photo of him and the shorted hugging in the park. That was right after their first kiss.

Daishou: hey leave him alone!

Akama: You don't care? He's dating a cat for crying out loud!

Hiroo: He can date who he wants to? Your not his parents.

Kuguri didn't know what to say. What was Numai doing there? He turned off his phone for the rest of the night. Shibayama saw the whole conversation. He did feel bad, and didn't want to get in the way. So he backed away from the hug and went to go lay down. "You okay love?" Kuguri knew something was up. "No... just tired still" It was pretty obvious he was lying. "Do you want cuddles?" Shibayama nods his head and the brown haired male went to go cuddle with his boyfriend. "I love you Yuki" but the black haired was already asleep, so he did as well.

It was Saturday so Kuguri planned out a small date for his shortie. He thought of a dinner date then going to the park, or amusement park. They were on there way there as the taller bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry" ??? Said. Their eyes widened as the see who it was.

So I normally thought this would be out later, because of everything going on and I just I started working on another fanfiction but my guess is that it would be released in about 1-2 weeks because I want to make a longer story that you all will enjoy! So I hope you have had a great day and again, if you haven't eaten or drank water, go do so! So good morning, good evening, or goodnight or whenever you are reading this! Okay I'll stop being annoying now.