Found

3rd person:

Katsuki was running around town. The police was about to find him but he wouldn't let that happen. He loves shibayama. or so. "loves" him. Shibayama and Kuguri were sleeping in Kuguri's room and cuddling. The Smaller male jolted up from sleep from a bad dream. "Another?" "Yeah.. I'm sorry I woke you up again babe." Kuguri looked at Shibayama and gave him a smile. "No baby it's fine! As long as you're fine that's all that matters" Shibayama felt bad. ".. but what about you?" "nono i'm fine! really!" Shibayama had his doubts about what Kuguri said. "alright. can we sleep now"
Kuguri nodded and lied down, his hand over shibayama's stomach making his lay down too. Kuguri covered his boyfriend with Kisses and soon gave him a sweet passionate kiss on the lips. He moved his hands up Shibayama's shirt and Shibayama let him. Kuguri then moved down his hand to shibayama's shorts. Shibayama then stopped him. Shibayama Chuckled and said "Nao not right now. plus your mother is home" Kuguri then replied "Right! sorry!" they kissed and cuddled until they went to sleep.

The next day

Katsuki had been caught. and with abusive criminal records he got sent to prison. Shibayama and Kuguri went to Shibayama's house because his parents are on a business trip, like always. they cuddled on Shibayama's bed and there was a sweet silence before it was broken. "should we continue what he started last night?" Kuguri paused. "do you want to?" "yes! do you?" Kuguri smiled and Kissed him. He deepened the kiss and slid his hands up Shibayama's shirt.

(Also this is a timeskip and they are in college now sorry i didn't say that in the beginning anyways!)

He pulled away from the kiss and smashed their lips together immediately after. Kuguri moved his hands down to Shibayama's pants and unbuttoned them. "..is it okay?" Shibayama looked at him "Yeah, I want this." Kuguri continued to do what he was doing and Kissed Shibayama and deepened the kiss every time. Shibayama liked this feeling. It's not like all those times Katsuki did this. He actually liked it this time.

time skip to 5 hours later
No. they didn't fuck. they just... made out very aggressively in their underwear 😅. And Kuguri woke up and saw Shibayama still sleeping. He kissed him and Shibayama woke up. "well someone is happy to see me" "obviously."

Okay end of chapter I hope you all enjoyed this and there will be no more of Katsuki in this series. also check out my YT! @ Yamaguchi's Supremacy