Smoke and Caught

1 year earlier

Shibayama and his boyfriend, Katsuki, were once again fighting. Or more so, Katsuki was Screaming at Shibayama. He was also abusing him. Until...

On the team GC call

Inouka- Hey!
Everyone-hey
Kenma- whatever

Shibayama wanted to hang up the call, but instead accepted it.

-Shibayama entered the call-
Kuroo-Hey Shibayama!

Silence

Yaku- Shibayama?

Silence again

Lev- what happe-

A scream came from Shibayama.

Shibayama- IM SORRY!

Glass broke.

Yaku- I'll end the call, you guys run over to Shibayama's house.

Katsuki pushed Shibayama against a bookshelf, making the books fall down. "Now tell me, who. Is. Lev?!" Katsuki was fuming with anger. "I- I said he was just a teammate!" They both then heard the front door slam open. Kuroo walked over and punched the shit out of Katsuki. "Shibayama! Are you okay?!" Yaku-San 3, over to Shibayama. Everything started to get blurry, and voices started to get muffled. The last thing he heard were police sirens.

Present:

I wake up in shock. That horrible dream again... it happens more often that usual. I look over to my side to see Nao sleeping soundly. I got up silently and got a jacket on. I then went out to the living room and got my shoes on.

I walked around for a bit, until I saw Suna sitting on the curb down the street from where he was. I decided to sneak up on him.

Suna's Pov:

I was smoking one of my cigarettes looking threw insta when some started the shit out of me. "Boo!" I jumped and turned around to the person. "Oh, just you. Hey bitch" I stood up and hugged him. "Heyyy"

Shibayama's pov:

He hugged me and I hugged back. Suna is my best friend, kinda like an older brother to me. I then see his cigarette and steal it without him noticing. He goes to take a puff to see nothing in his hands. "What. The. Fuck." He looks at me with a glare but eyes turn to shock. "Okay what the actual fuck when did you? Why are you? HOW DID YOU?"

Suna's pov. Again:

I look at him with a glare but then my eyes widen in shock. Wtf? I see him....

Smoking.?

"Okay who the fuck are you because Shiba would never." I stared in shock, not showing it though. "Suna, I'm not a child. And plus I do this twice a week." "Well someone isn't to happy about it." He looks at me in disbelief. "Who are you-" he turns around and see's Kuguri standing in front of him. "I'll see you later dude . Bye and good luck."

(443 words👑)

Okay and that's it for the chapter! Sorry for the short Chapter but I've lost motivation and it's like 3:30 In the morning. I hope you enjoyed! Goodbye.