Katsuki

3rd person:

The Nekoma and Nohebi teams were hanging out. Daishou and Kuroo were arguing (actually flirting) and Hiroo and Sakishima were being very distant with each other. They had just broke up because Sakishima cheated.
"Hiroo? Are you okay?" Kuguri asked his best friend. Hiroo looked up and smiled gently. "I'm fine."

They didn't know something.

They were being watched...

Kuguri's pov:

I felt like something was off. I don't know what it could be. Maybe the thought of Shibayama's ex? That's most likely it. Yuki was over with Sakishima and I was with Hiroo. "Hiroo you can't ignore him forever, you guys are in the same team." Hiroo looked at me. " He cheated on me, Kuguri. What else can I do?" I sit down next to the 3rd year. "Maybe try to get along and put it past you. And either was don't think I haven't seen the way you look at Kuroo and Daishou"  Hiroo became red. "W-what?! No!"

  3rd person:

   Sakishima heard Hiroo and Kuguri and looked over. He felt guilty, really guilty. Hiroo noticed Sakishima staring at them and looked away.

Later

Everyone went home. Shibayama and Kuguri went out to get some food. Until someone came up to them. The guy from earlier. "Shibayama?"  Yuki looked at him in horror. "Katsuki. P-please go." Kuguri just watched them. "But babe-" "I'm not your "babe" we broke up. 1 year ago" Katsuki walked away, Shibayama sighed and held Kuguri's hand again. "So where are we going?" Kuguri smiled. "Well what do you want to eat?" "I don't care right now, what do you wanna eat?" Kuguri thought for a bit. He then started walking to the nearest Onigiri stand.

That's it for this chapter. Sorry for the short chapter but a lot is going on in school.

303 words🖤