Why?

3rd person:

Shibayama opened his eyes and they widened to see who it was. "Hinata-San?" "You know this guy Yuki?" Shibayama looked over to his boyfriend and told him "that's my cousin" "oh"
Shibayama turned back around to talk to his cousin for a while. Then a scary blue-haired person walked up behind him. "C-Cuz, there's someone behind you" the Libero said. "Oh, that's Kags, we are on a date" he gave a warm smile to the couple. "Well we should get going, bye" Hinata waved goodbye and skipped away, with Kageyama. "Well, that was something.." They continued the date then Kuguri walked Shibayama home. He gave him a kiss then bid his goodbyes. Shibayama walked inside then closed the door. He walked up to his room and plopped onto his bed. He immediately fell asleep.

2 weeks later, June 21.

The final day if school was coming near. And it was finally time for Nationals! Inarizaki just lost against Karasuno. Which meant one thing.... Karasuno had to go against Nekoma now.

Kenma's pov🎮:

Here we are... standing in front of the Karasuno team. We went against them before, but... this time felt different. I look up to the person in front of me. It's Shoyo. He gave me one of those bright smiles and I smiled back. Sense the match was tomorrow, we had some free time.

Kuguri's POV🐍:

I get up from my seat. Captain thought it was a good idea for me to go see Nekoma's game. He tagged along for some reason. It was obvious he like Nekoma's captain. "Captain?" Daishou looked at me with a confused look. "Yes my child?" "Are you gonna confess or not? I mean, that's why you came, right?" Captain turned red and started to deny everything. "You do know I never said Kuroo's name, right? So your just making it way more obvious." We kept walking without saying anything. I grabbed out my phone and texted Shibayama.

Kuguri: where are you?

Shibayama: wdym? Are you here?!

Kuguri: yes now tell me where you are

Shibayama: I'm at the gates, we have another match tomorrow but for now it's a free time.

Kuguri: Ah, okay.

I shut my phone off and grabbed captain's armband. "Woah- HEY! WHERE ARE WE GOING" "Shibayama and probably your boyfriend." "W-WHAT? KUROO IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I stop and look at him. I smirked and said "I never said who, I just said your boyfriend" I laughed and continued dragging Daishou.

We got closer to the gates and I saw Lev, Yuki, Kuroo, and Yakkun. We got there as I pushed Daishou into Kuroo and went to go hug my short boyfriend. "Hi love" "Hi baby" I gave him a smile as I took his hand and turned back at everyone else. "We are going now, goodbye" Me and Yuki walked off until we got to a cafe. "Do you want to go in there?" I asked. Yuki nodded as we walked inside. We got coffee and sat down at a table. "So... are you nervous for tomorrow?" Yuki looks and me. "Nervous? I'm Terrified . We did beat them before but this time is completely different then last time!" I chuckle. "What?" " And you will beat them again, I promise" He smiled to me and I smiled back.

3rd person🌸:

Today was the day.... Karasuno vs Nekoma. Half the team was nervous, while the other half was excited. Meanwhile with Shibayama, he was still as Terrified as ever. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. "Hey don't think about it that much, we beat the before and we can do it again" Yakkun gave him a smile as he said that. He had to admit that it made him feel a bit better. Now, the match finally began.

Tied to 21:21 on 3rd set. This was the final blow. Kenma-San set the ball to Kuroo as I sat on the bench watching. It was all happening so fast. Then IT happened. 21:22... Karasuno had won. The court was silent. Then seconds later cheers came from the other side of the court. "W-we lost." Kuroo said, walking over to us. "Come on, we still need to congratulate them..." everyone could tell Kuroo was upset, but kept quiet. We shake hands with Karasuno and Walk out of the court. Some members of the team were holding their tears back when everyone else was just letting it out.

Daishou's pov✨:

I sit there in shock. They lost.? "Let's go, I need to comfort Yama." Kuguri get's up from his seat as well as me. We start walking out but the second we got out of the court we started running in order to catch up to them. I start to see them as I slow down a bit. "Kuroo!" I yell, making the whole team turn around.

3rd person💯:

"What's he doing here?" Nekoma thought. Daishou was the only one that showed up that second. "Are you guys okay?" The team looked at each other sadly and back at Daishou. "So why are you here again?" Kuroo asked. "W-well-" "he wanted to see his boyfriend obviously" Kuguri finally caught up and is full of sweat. "Dumbass, why did you leave me behind" Daishou chuckled nervously as he put his hand on his neck. "Kuroo? You good?" Everyone turned to Kuroo as the see his face bright red. "Captainsss got a crushhh~" "N-NO!" Just come on. Daishou started to drag Kuroo. Nekoma and Kuguri stood in shock. "What" "... Anyways your probably here for Shibayama?" Kuguri nodded. "He's in that bathroom right there" one of the members pointed to the bathroom they where near. Kuguri went inside the bathroom to hear slight sobs. "Yama?" With that, The shorter came out of the stall. "Nao..." Kuguri opened his arms motioning for Yuki to come here. Shibayama ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry my love, I promised you that you would win but you didn't" "don't blame yourself! It was me, I couldn't get the ball in time and I-I let everyone down!" Shibayama cries harder. "No, it wasn't your fault so stop blaming yourself, please" "o-okay..." "now wipe off those tears and let's go see your team" The taller male grabbed some paper towels as he whipped if his boyfriends tears and took his hand as they walked out. The team turned to them as they saw Shibayama's puffy eyes. "Are you okay?" Kenma murmured. Yuki just nodded. He didn't really feel like talking, which was weird for someone who talks a lot. "I'm gonna take Yama home..."

Kuguri's pov📸:

As soon as we got to Yama's house we went to his room and cuddled. And I thought I was the needy one. Not that I'm complaining. Anyways, he still won't talk. I wonder what happened... "I'm gonna stay the night if that's okay." "Okay love" well that got him to talk. I smile at him and he smiled back. A few minutes later Yama fell asleep. Then I as well started to drift away to sleep.

???'s pov:

Shibayama. How could you? You told me you loved me. How could you cheat on me?!