Felipe and the scarlet macaws

Tempest's pov

I woke up and it was early morning, The sun hasn't raise yet, I fly out of my nest and show Jewel and her family still asleep, I thought about yesterday's talk with her, Blu told me that Roberto and Jewel were talking about something, And it was concerning us both.

I saw a brazil nut tree, I caught one till I was met with pair of green eyes and red feathers, ' Oh no, Don't tell me,' I though and lift up my head and soon saw Felipe's smirking face. '' Well, well, What do we have here, Boys.'' He said, '' I guess old eddy's rules don't apply to everyone,'' I soon saw the other scarlet macaws. 

'' You're on our side now, dear,'' I gulped the stuff on my throat and tried to let go of that harsh feeling in my stomach, I suddenly let go of the branch, Causing it to slam on Felipe's face, My eyes widened when I saw Felipe's angry face, This was the first time I saw his angered face, I mean Angered face.

'' You came here, Take our food and then insult me?,'' He threathen, '' No, I didn't mean too,'' I said quietly. He flew right infront of me and gave me the same look when I was in rio, '' You think you can escape from me like the last time, Dear~'' He coos, I took the nut and fly away, '' Felipe, You want us to go get her,'' The male macaw asked.

'' Let her be, We'll get her when we have the chance,'' Felipe said and flew with the other scarlet macaws.

Meanwhile, Tempest quickly fly her way back to the Blue macaw side of the grove and soon saw Bia and her siblings. '' Hey Auntie Tempest, Where have you been, Mom and Dad were worried about you and Uncle Roberto too,'' She said, '' I got a brazil nut for breakfast,'' I said. '' Wow, Awsome,'' She said, '' You want me to show you how to opened one?,'' I asked. '' Sure,'' She said, I chuckled at her excitement.

None's pov

Tempest showed her niece how to Opened a brazil nut and soon showed her other Niece and nephew how to opened one and maybe she can teach her brother too since he still couldn't give up living his life the human way.

'' Hye Tempest, Look Linda and Tulio are so close now, We can go back to them already,'' Blu exclaimed showing her his gps, When Jewel knew about too, Tempest soon saw the saddness in Jewel's eyes not wanting to leave the jungle and her family,

Tempest sighed and said, '' How about we just live here anyways,'' She said.

And clifthanger, So I'm so sorry that I didn't update that much, it's because my laptop was being fix the charger was being replace, But now it is okay now, So I decided to post this chapter to you all.