Ending

None's pov

After all of the events, The amazon getting attack, The two tribes have unite again, Many things has change. Blu and his family decided to stay in the Amazon and Tempest chose Felipe as her mate while Roberto has move on.

Felipe was flying to their nest and brought some food from his tribe, While Tempest was getting some berries for their desert.

'' Felipe, You came back early,'' She said and gently kisses his cheek, '' Well, I brought a brazil nut for us and some berries too,'' He said and hand them to her, '' Aww, That's sweet, I thought I was the one to get the berries.'' She said.

'' Well, I thought You could rest from all the craziness that happen,'' He said and rubbed my back. '' Thanks, Felipe, For the life you gave me,'' Tempest said. '' It was nothing, dear, I had to do what's best for my mate, Right?,'' He smirked, She chuckled.

Next morning

Tempest's pov

I woke up and pulled off Felipe's wings from me, I fly to the Blue macaw grove tree, I got one and get some Berries near the waterfall.

'' What a beautiful morning,'' I muttered, I fly back to the nest and place the food down and wake felipe.

'' Hey, It's morning, Come on wake up now,'' I coos and kisses his beak gently. His eyes moved gently and kisses my beak in return. '' Morning, Dear,'' He greeted, '' Good morning, Dear,'' I said and kisses his cheek.

'' Wow, You got a lot today,'' He excalimed. '' I woke up before the other macaws could wake up,'' I said, '' Thanks, Tempest, I really appreciate the things you did, I really do,'' He said and pulled me to his chest.

Timeskip:

After the spring time Tempest and Felipe had Two childerns, Each from other macaws kinds, The male Carlos was a scarlet macaw and the female Isabelle was a beautiful blue macaw with her mother's feathers. Blu and his family wanted to meet the new member of the family and Tiago, Bia and Carla were also excited to meet their Cousins.

'' I guess, This turned out to the way you like it, Dear?,'' Felipe asked and glance to our little ones, '' And to them too,'' Tempest nodded in argeement, ' This is all what I wanted, Just us and our little kids, flying around the jungles and with Blu and their family too,' She thought and slowly got to sleep.

The end