Love triangle

Tempest's pov

I was flying with Roberto and Tiego going to the Brazil nu trees, '' Hey Uncle Roberto, Will you and Aunt Tempest get married?,'' He asked, My head stop when my nephew asked, '' Maybe in the future, Tiego,'' Roberto smirked at me and landed on the brazil nut trees branch.

'' Come on, Tiego let's get some nuts before your mom and dad gets worried,'' I said and glance to Roberto smirked, I gave him a calm smile, Till I heard Felipe and the other boys coming to our side.

'' Hey Roberto, Mind if I have my future mate here,'' He asked, taking my wing closer to his chest.

'' Felipe, Give her back, She dosen't even like and you're getting too close to our side,'' Roberto said and pulled me back to his chest. '' Fine, You can have her now, But on noon in the pit of doom, If we win that means, you will hand her to me,'' Felipe said before flying away.

'' Roberto, Now what are we going to do?,'' I asked, '' Don't worry, We'll win and we can get grove and you will be save,'' Roberto said before flying away, ' I have a bad feeling about this,' I thought and fly to the pit of doom.

None's pov

After Tempest catch up with her family, She saw Blu with his father-in-law. ' What's he doin?,' I thought and saw Jewel and the kids, '' Hey Jewel, Why's blu with Eduardo?,'' I asked.

'' Blu wanted to stop this, I guess it's not looking too good,'' She said. '' I hope this ends good,'' Tempest said.

I am sorry for not posting to much today, I had to do a lot of things today.