1

Chapter 1

...

The Mistake

🎈

"Are you sure about this V?" RM asked, his voice sounding doubtful. he still can't seem to get himself believe that they were really going to do this.

he had never thought they would go on a "mission" like this in a million years. the one thing all of them agreed from day one was they would never hurt women or children.

it's odd to say something like that for a mafia but they had their own principles. they didn't mind killing people, but harming women and children was not something they wanted to do. and they had managed to keep it that way till yesterday.

but now, now they were on their way to kidnap a bride from her wedding.

'i don't feel good about this' RM genuinely wished he could say that out loud and stop V from this, but he didn't.

just seeing V decide to do it himself instead of assigning someone was enough for him to realize he was actually serious about this.

still, he wasn't convinced. none of them was. they had so many questions in their head.

why was V doing this?

there is only one logical explanation. Money.

the man who assigned him this had offered a huge amount of money, huge enough to settle all of their lives.

when the others saw the risks of kidnapping a woman, V just saw the price they will receive for that. how it will change their life forever. when they tried to talk him down he made them shut up.

he might come off as rude, but he was doing it for them. all of them. they didn't need to know that.

that very thought was what separated him from others.

"this has to be a fucking joke" RM muttered before getting in the car with V and the other two members to head out to Seoul. V had decided to go alone but they insisted to join him and finally he agreed.

"we are going to kidnap that woman and get this over with. i don't want anyone of you nagging all the way or trying to make me stop. if you don't want to do this get out now or shut the fuck up" V sneered.

RM pursed his lips while jimin, one of the other members who was accompanying them, patted his thigh gesturing him it's fine.

V was not in a good mood today.  he was pissed, not very clear of what, but he seems like he wants to run someone over with the car.

and whenever V was furious, it never ends well.

🎈

"you look beautiful, lia"

aera chirped seeing her best friend in her wedding dress. 

"you are not bad at all babe. look at you, you look prettier than me. i won't be surprised if someone mistakes you as the bride" she glanced at the younger woman through the mirror, smiling at her fondly.

"i have a strong feeling that you might be the next one aera" lia said fixing her dress cautiously.

"that's so not gonna happen. i don't want to marry anyone. not anytime soon. i have a lot to achieve in my life" aera let out an audible sigh as she sprawled over the bed, stretching her hands.