3

Chapter 3

...

Kidnapper

🎈

"i'm bored" aera whined resting her head back on the seat. after some time of planning the escape in her head, she got bored and decided to chat with jimin cuz why not?

As expected, jimin turned out to be a really nice guy. from a few hours long conversation about random stuff, aera got to know a lot about the boy. he was from Busan, he had a passion for dancing, he loved dogs and also he has a sister of her age, Jina.

jimin also got pieces of random information about her here and there, like how she had an allergy to pineapples or how she loved to take pictures with her camera as a hobby. jimin was surprised with himself at how fast he formed a liking towards the girl.

Aera looked exactly like a typical rich kid who is pampered and spoiled too much but talking to her was like the most adorable thing he ever experienced.

ask her a question and then she would go on and on talking about herself, sharing her stories which will lead to another story and then another one. Jimin was never a fan of people talking about themselves. it always felt like bragging or way too self-centered for him. but there was something so innocent in the way aera spoke, he just couldn't stop himself from getting more and more interested to know about her.

he didn't fail to notice how she reminded him of his own sister, giving him a painful stinging in his heart, which may or may not be the reason for the burst of immediate affection and need to protect her.

Jina was also her age. And now he is kidnapping aera.

This was so wrong for him to even think of.

Jimin felt so wrong to be doing this. So fucking wrong. but he couldn't disobey V. he would never disobey him. he owed him too much.

he shook his thoughts off and glanced at the girl who was visibly tired as she sat there kicking her legs in the air, occasionally hitting and eyeing jimin, an indication that he was expected to do something.

If one thing jimin learned from all these hours with aera was she could never sit down calm- just like her intro- she was very restless. she got bored easily and always wanted to do something. jimin felt like a babysitter. he wondered why would her parents even think about marrying her off. must be some rich people shit.

"what happened now, tiger?" jimin asked, a smile tugging on his lips.

"i said i'm bored" she whined.

"what do we do then? wanna play rock paper scissors again?"

"no. you suck at that. even joon is better than you" she chuckled leaving jimin frowning.

"don't call me that. god, i regret telling you my name. but you are right though. Jimin sucks" rm laughed out loud and winked at jimin, giving aera a high five.

Okay, now if you wonder how that happened; i'll explain. 

when aera got bored a few hours ago -yes, it's a normal thing for her- they started playing rock paper scissors as suggested by jimin.

and he lost every single round.

eventually, rm had to give in and join the game for saving their pride. he too lost to her but actually managed to win a few times too. Now aera was the self-proclaimed master of rock paper scissors.

the boys didn't give it that much thought and let her enjoy her victory 'cause it was too cute to see her pumping her fist in the air and doing her little dance in celebration.