4

Chapter 4

...

She's not her

🎈

"aera?! what are you doing here?"

jungkook asked, taken aback by the unexpected arrival of his little sister (not actually), in place of his ex lia.

"oh, how about you tell me? after all, you are the one who kidnapped me, jeon jungkook" aera spoke crossing her arms over her chest with a very angry pout on her face.

"what the fuck! no! i didn't. it was supposed to be lia. why would i kidnap you? you are my baby sister. this is a mistake" jungkook panicked.

"lia? you wanted to kidnap lia? are you kidding me kookie? i knew both of you were dumb. but i didn't expect you to go this far" she started laughing clutching her stomach while the other boys in the room stared at her, utterly confused.

"i just couldn't let her get married to another man like that, you know. i'm sure if we can have a civil talk without her pissing me the fuck off, this whole fight will be resolved. i just wanted to talk to her" jungkook confessed awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"okay...but kookie, you could have just called her. or better, you could have called me. i would have helped you. you know i was the one who desperately wanted you guys to get together. there was no need to create this entire drama involving kidnapping and all. i legit thought i was going to be sold to some sex racket or something. if lia was in my place, i swear she would have kicked your ass first and then reported you to the cops rather than have a "nice civil talk" with you" she spoke quoting the air.

"she doesn't even answer my calls, not even text. i even tried to meet her in person. but she doesn't want to meet me. it's not my fault she's so fucking stubborn. i'm not making excuse or anything but i was in a very bad mood that day"

"so you decided to kidnap her? just like that?"

jungkook gave her an awkward nod, his lips pursed together in a line. she just shook her head in disappointment.

"you know what, i can't even blame you 'cause to be honest, i can easily imagine lia doing the same thing if she was in your place. you both are equally bad. literally made for each other"

"i know right," jungkook laughed and aera shook her head smiling as well.

meanwhile an oblivious jimin whispered to rm, confused as hell. "what's actually happening here?"

"like i fucking know. i don't even know that guy" rm whispered back, eyes pointing at jungkook.

"if i am guessing right, V messed up bad" suga spoke, and jimin chuckled causing V to glare at the boy. as on cue jungkook turned around to face the clueless boys. his eyes fell on V. 

"V, i told you to kidnap the bride. not her friend. what the fuck did you do?" jungkook shouted parting away from aera. a frown spread on V's face.

"i did kidnap the bride. she's the bride" he spoke nonchalantly pointing at aera.

"seriously dude? did you just not hear what i said? i'm not the bride. i'm the bridesmaid" aera spat, annoyed with the male.

jimin almost snorted at her choice of words. 

"if you are not the bride, then why the fuck were you in the bride's room? and wearing a dress?" V shouted.

"mind you, i'm her best friend. i can be in her room anytime i want. and also fyi, not everyone who wears a dress is a bride. you are just dumb. pftt" aera resumed laughing.