5

...

home

🎈

the four boys were now back inside their car, driving back to seoul with the girl who was now fast asleep in the back seat, head safely resting on jimin's shoulder.

of course, they bought aera with them.

jimin sat there not uttering a single word, completely focused on not waking her up as he slowly held her head with one of his hands. aera was comfortably cuddling into him, both of her hands wrapped tightly on jimin's arm. namjoon was beside them busy scrolling through his phone, finally finding time for that. suga was in front seat while V on the wheels with a pissed expression on his face as usual, nothing new.

after that long lecture with jungkook, they had finally left the jeon mansion, aera tagging along with them. they had promised to return the girl and as V had anticipated, jungkook didn't show any hesitation to offer him the entire amount in advance.

'damn, he's really that desperate to get rid of her' V had thought.

but who was complaining though, true that he had to endure the girl for few more hours but it was well worth the money. he could do that much.

"god, i'm hungry" suga exclaimed suddenly out of nowhere.

"well, you could have eaten with us, hyung. we called you so many times. now you have to wait till we reach Seoul" jimin whisper-spoke.

before leaving busan, jimin and aera had lunch from jungkook's. he wasn't even that hungry but apparently, aera couldn't eat alone so she just whined and jimin was left with no choice but to join her. he was very much thankful for that now that they have been driving for hours now and hadn't stopped anywhere. and seeing V's mood, he knew the car wasn't going to stop anywhere but Seoul.

suga gave a quick glare to jimin then moved his glance to V.

"what?" V scoffed causing suga to tsk. he knew V really didn't like the girl and it was annoying him so much but what he couldn't understand was, why? why was she so annoying to him and only him? he could swear aera was the most calm and co-operative victim they ever had.

he gazed back at the girl who was peacefully sleeping.

"i can't believe she's still sleeping. it's been hours" he spoke.

"look who's talking. you sure she's not your long lost twin or something hyung? she seems to love sleeping a lot, just like you" jimin laughed his shoulders moving a little causing aera to stir in her sleep. he quickly stilled and started patting her head slowly as she fell back into sleep.

"you seem weirdly attached to her. what's the deal jimin?" suga asks which grabs jimin's attention along with V's, who glances at him through the mirror.

"i'm not attached to her. i'm just being kind"

"sure..." he gives jimin a knowing smile and V just rolls his eyes.

after a minute or so, rm's anxious voice breaks the thick silence that followed after that somewhat awkward conversation.

"guys, look at this" he shouts as he holds his phone up so that all the boys could see it. jimin's eyes widen seeing the screen showing news of the CEO's sister gone missing with a huge ass picture of aera with her brother park seonghwa. suga shut his eyes, fingers immediately reaching to massage his temple. V stays silent staring at the screen and his eyes shoots up to the girl. he quickly removes it.

"the news got leaked. they don't how but it is guessed that one of the staffs in his company leaked it. now everyone knows she's missing. it's all over the internet, tae. everyone is searching for her, including the cops"

"wow! we're screwed" suga sighs.

"yes we are"

"the cops, they'll definetly find us. we are only less than an hour away from seoul"

"what do we do now? we promised to take her back home"

"i don't know. say something tae!"

"taehyung!!!" rm shouts.

"we'll do what we promised" v says calmly, his eyes focused on the road.

"what? we are gonna get arrested v. this is not the time to play games"

"i know, okay. and i'm not playing any games right now. you guys said we can't throw her out. and now we can't take her to seoul either. so there's only one option left" v sighs.

"what's it?" jimin asks.

"we take her home"

"you just said we can't go to seoul" suga questions, frustrated.

"i didn't say her home, we take her our home"

                            🎈

"where am i?" aera asks making her eyes as wide as a saucer while jimin tries to explain as the two of them sat inside the car. all the other boys got off went inside since they had reached home. aera being aera was stubborn to not step a foot outside until jimin explain everything to her.

Poor jimin.

"uhh...listen aera, we can't take you home today"

"why? you promised to take me home! that's the only reason i came with you! you can't just say things like this now jimin!" she shouts in his face causing him to close his eyes and sigh.

he takes out his phone from his pocket, logs in to his SNS and gives it to her. "look at this"

aera takes the phone from his hand while glaring at him and the second she takes a look at the screen, her anger fades into worry.

"oh my god! it's all over the news"

"yes, it is that's why we couldn't take you home. the cops are searching for you everywhere and if we had done that, we would have gotten arrested" jimin says.

"oh.."

"so what i'm saying is that, we will definitly take you home but after this searching dies down a little bit. you can stay at our house for the mean time"

"but, i.."

"i promise. i promise there's nothing to worry about. you are not going to get hurt. i'll personally make sure of that. it's just a matter of one or two days aera, it will pass in the blink of an eye. we just need to make a plan to get you there. everything will be fine. trust me" he gives her an assuring smile as he holds her hand within both of his.

"you sure?" she asks and he firmly nodes his head.

"well then, here goes nothing" she says as jimin helps her out of the vehicle with a genuine smile on his face. he held her hand tightly as they entered the house.

                        •~•~•~•

Hi♡