They finally meet

Sarawat POV

The next day at the university, Wat was walking around in the campus with his friends, Boss and Man, until someone suddenly tapped him on shoulder from the back.

Sarawat turned around to see the person he least expected but most wanted.

"Hi Sarawat. We finally meet. Crazy, huh?" The boy, that he was looking for like a crazy person for the past one year, spoke, showing his infamous bunny smile, which melted Wat but at the same time confused him.

Was he looking for me too?

Sarawat stood silent, completely awestruck and not uttering a single word, trying to process whatever the hell was going on.

"Let's go, get a coffee?" He asked and practically dragged him to the campus cafe without even waiting for Wat to respond.

Wat was still in a very befuddled state, getting more and more confused by the passing second.

Am I dreaming? 

The cafe was oddly empty with almost all the tables being vacant. After placing their order, they went and sat down.

"Ai'Wat, why do you look so bewildered? Have you seen a ghost or what?" The boy asked and giggled. Wat found that laugh and his voice oddly familiar for some reason but he couldn't exactly put a finger on it.

How is his voice so familiar?

"W-what? No" Wat finally spoke.

And as reflex, Wat decided to text Tine and update him on what was going on.

Even though they've known each other for just a couple of weeks, Wat somehow got very close to him. It's very rare for him to open up to people but with Tine, it almost came naturally, like they've known each other forever.

**
Tine

Tineeee!

I finally met him.

No let me correct that, he met me. He came and spoke to me himself.

This is crazy. Tell me I'm not dreaming.

And why are you texting me that, you idiot.

What do you mean why?

**

Wat quickly texted Tine and kept his phone away, so that he doesn't seem rude. Wat was finally about ask his name but before he could, the boy gave him a weird unreadable look. He looked at Wat as if he came out a museum.

"W-what's wrong?" Wat asked in a quivering voice. His voice trembled a little as he got even more confused than he already was, with the sudden change in the latter's expression.

"I don't know, Wat. You tell me"

"Pardon?"

"Pardon, my ass. Why the fuck would you text me when I'm literally right in front of you, you idiot" he said squinting his eyes and chuckling softly.

WAIT WHAT?!

"I texted you?" Wat blurted out.