Special chapter: Phone Sex

A/n- *Tine, *Sarawat,
(The text in between "**" indicate the text messages between Wat & Tine)

___

Sarawat can't sleep.

His hotel suite; no matter how luxurious it was, is not his room.

Sarawat misses his home. He misses his boyfriend.

Sarawat slumps on his bed feeling blue; trying to ignore his obvious feelings— trying ignore that giddy feeling in his stomach. He deeply sighed, as he sunk his face into his pillow.

No one would believe that this fierce man with a stoic face 24/7 is actually a whipped kitten who misses his boyfriend so much that it physically aches him.

He closes his eyes trying to deny the fact that he was indeed missing Tine. It's gonna be okay, Wat. He can do this. He just has to sleep.

Two more days and he can finally meet his Tine again. Tine. Sarawat groaned into the pillow, as an unwelcome memory of Tine's perfect bright smile made its way through his brain.
His innocent babyface, his fluffy brunette hair, his hooded eyes that always hold a sparkle in them, his signature bunny smile, his elegantly long pale-skinned neck, his boobs— oh Fuck! Sarawat is supposed to sleep and he is definitely not supposed to be drooling at the mental image of his man's body.

Tine Teepakorn is going be the death of him.

Just then, His phone hums against the sheets beside him. He retrieves it lazily, perking up when he sees Tine name flashing across the screen. It was text message from his Tine and his lips immediately curved into soft smile as reflex.

.
.
.

(Meanwhile..)

Two weeks.

Sarawat had been out for a college internship program for two whole weeks.

Tine deeply sighed, as he sunk his face into his living room couch.

Tine didn't think it'd be this hard at all. He thought it'd actually in-fact be fun to hang out and spend some quality time with his friends as although Tine never stopped completely hanging around with his friends, he just didn't have as much time to do so anymore.

But boy was he wrong; every time he spots a hoodie of his boyfriend hanging around in his closet, or when he sees his Wat's toothbrush lying next to his own, or when he finds the other side of the bed empty; he'd feel this little moments of pain radiating through his abdomen.

Even though both of them haven't officially moved in together cause they didn't want rush anything, they are both pretty much used to spending all of their nights together, either be it at Wat's place or at Tine's condo.

If someone told Tine that he'd be this clingy whiny type of boyfriend in his relationship an year ago, Tine would've totally laughed out loud on their face and would've totally called them insanely crazy. But looking at him now, maybe Love does have the power to change someone.

Tine blames Sarawat for making him become this clingy whipped man. But Tine wasn't mad. Wasn't mad at all; as he wouldn't have it the other way anyways. As being clingy made him realise that Sarawat only pampers him more with his love rather than being annoyed as any other person would rightfully be after passing their honeymoon phase in the relationship, but his Wat wasn't like that. He only pampered him more and more. It made him realise that he'd find no other like his Wat and that he pretty much had the best boyfriend that anyone could possibly ever ask for.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫 || 𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚌 🎉