The Date pt.2

...Feeling his eyes move over his. From his eyes to his nose, cheeks, lips. The curve of his neck. Slope of his shoulders. His chest.

The spark between them broke when they notice the waiter as he placed the first course, the appetiser, between them. A simple charcuterie board. Sarawat watched the latter as he calmly brought a morsel to his lips from the platter of cheese and fruits.

"Keep looking at me like that and I'll kiss you till you drop" Tine said as he gazed at Sarawat over his glass as he sipped his wine. He knew he was watching him.

"Yes, Please" He said, leaning forward a bit and bending over the table.

"I was kidding, you asshole" Tine said, chuckling as he gently pushed Wat away.

The rest of their date went by in a bliss. With them chatting about nothing in particular, bickering and teasing each other every now and then like they always do.

"Tine?" Sarawat suddenly called out. They were eating blueberry cheesecake for dessert currently.

"Hmm?"

Sarawat noticed a little blueberry sauce smeared on the corner of Tine's lip, he extended his hand to the latter's face and held Tine's cheek, caressing it and used his thumb to clean the sauce. He then bought his thumb back to his own mouth before parting his lips slightly and taking the tip of his thumb into mouth. All of this while not breaking eye contact with Tine.

Tine suddenly felt hot.

He mumbled something incoherent.

"Huh?" Wat asked.

"I asked my cheeks are going to hurt if you keep doing shit like that out of the blue"

"We shouldn't waste food, Tine" Sarawat said, smiling smugly.

"You shouldn't waste food, Tine" Tine mimicked Wat, making fun of him.

"And I thought you liked it" Wat continued

"Liked it, my ass. Shut up. Are you always this cocky?"

"I'm not being cocky, I'm being coy"

"Ah ah Whatever. Just settle the bill and let's go. We should split the check"

"You don't have to pay"

"Just because you're rich, doesn't mean you have to pay for me"

"Feisty much, baby?" Wat chuckled "I like that but seriously you don't have to pay" Wat continued earning a puzzled look from Tine. "I own this place, tua woon wai"

"Oh wow! Really? I though the Guntithanon groups only owned 5-star hotels"

"Because it does. This doesn't exactly belong to Guntithanon group. I completely own this not my family. This is my hard work"

"Seriously?"

"Mhmm. Wanna know a secret? I named it after you"

"What? Ok first of all, Super proud of you for starting a business at your age and making this beautiful place and secondly, what do you mean, named after me? K-O? I don't get it"

"Is that even a surprise?"

"Sarawaaattt tell me" Tine whined and Wat just laughed and started walking towards the exit.

"Wat"

"Sarawat"

"Ai'Sarawat"

"Saraleo"

"If you keep ignoring me like this, I'm not getting in the car"

Sarawat was about to open the door but Tine's words made him halt. He walked up to Tine and ruffled his hair lovingly.

"Tine?"

"What?"

"Will you make me the happiest man alive by being my boyfriend?

I promise to cherish you for as long as we're together. You deserve nothing but the best and I promise to make myself the best for you.

I don't think it's possible for me to live without you anymore, Tine Teepakorn, my Kwai noi"

A single tear escaped from Tine's eye which panicked Sarawat.

"Tine, baby, hey... Did I say something? I'm sorry. You're not obligated to answer to me right now. Take all the time you need."

Sarawat pulled Tine to hug him. Rubbing his back in circles to soothe him.

"No..no..it's just I don't think anyone has ever cherished or adored  me as deeply as you. No one even takes me that seriously"

"Tine, listen to me carefully, there's this spark in you which lights up everything and everyone around you, wherever you go. Anyone that has you in there life is very lucky. They may not voice it out to you but everyone around you admires you very much"

"Can I kiss you?"

Sarawat answered by pulling Tine even closer by looping one of his around his waist and he used his other hand to lift Tine's chin a little. Tine sub-consciously parted his plump pink lips with anticipation, waiting to be locked with pair in front of him.

Sarawat didn't make him wait any longer as he connected his lips with Tine's. There was no battle for dominance. They sought for searing union in the kiss. Their lips fit each other perfectly like two pieces of puzzle, like it was meant to be.

Both of them were running out of breath but neither of them were ready to let go yet.

They poured all their emotions into the kiss. They finally felt whole when they were together. They complete each other.

When he pulled back, both of them were gasping for air but had a satisfied smile on their lips nevertheless.

"Thank you for waiting for me"

"Thank you for coming back to me, Tine"

Tine hugged the latter again.

"I love you too" Tine whispered in Wat's ear.

A/n- I posted a new book of one shots, check that out maybe?

This was supposed to be last chapter but I'm not ready to say goodbye to this yet.

Should I just write one special chapter or do you guys want to see a few chapters of domestic WatTine? :)

(Not proofread, sorry for mistakes, feel free to correct them for me)