Dad? Daddy!

....Tine was absolutely bewildered, making all his sleep fly away just like that, when he saw the face of the person on the other side of the door

"Wha.." Tine trailed off, his jaw hanging low.

"Who are you?"

**

Tine tried to put on a serious tone but it came more frightened than he had expected.

The person deeply sighed and nudged Tine aside, making his way into Tine's room.

"Your dad" He spoke, absolutely uninterested.

"Huh? No. Wait what? Are you his secret long lost tw-"

"Before you freak out anymore, I'm not Sarawat's twin brother or anything. I am Sarawat."

Tine looked at the sleeping figure behind his screen on his PC on the bed, "Wow so you're pretending to be your twin now? Look Sarawat's literally sleeping right now. Are you here to kidnap me? Wh-"

"Shut up Tine. I didn't want you to wake up to an empty bed so I put up a virtual background of me sleeping. I don't have freaking twin" Sarawat said, cutting off Tine's rambling.

"No"

"Yes"

"I don't believe you"

"Tine" Sarawat sighed.

"If you want money then just sa-"

Tine was yet again cut off from his rambling but this time, when a pair of soft luscious lips landed on his.

Sarawat grabbed Tine by his neck and started to deepen the kiss which caught Tine off-guard making him gasp a little, Sarawat used the opportunity to slide his tongue allowing himself to taste every corner of Tine's mouth.

Tine grabbed Wat's shoulder with one hand as his other found its way to Wat's hair. Tine grabbed locks of boyfriend's soft brunette hair, pulling them softly and tilting his head a little to give him better access.

Tine knew that it was his Wat as soon as felt the latter's pair of lips on his own.

Both of them pulled back when the pair ran out of breath, gasping for air and rested their foreheads togethers.

"Great way to start a day" Tine giggled. "Also you might not be my dad but you sure are my daddy" he whispered in Wat's ear.

"Still won't believe it's me?" Wat smirked.

Tine just smiled and let out a small chuckle shaking his head against Sarawat's forehead. Tine then wrapped his arms around his waist, tightly hugging him as he collapsed his face on Wat's shoulder.

"What's with you, huh? My big baby" Wat said as he mimicked Tine by tightly wrapping his arms around his baby.

Tine just made whiny noises in response.

Sarawat gently patted Tine's hair before he tried to detangle himself from his boyfriend's octopus grip.

"You okay, love?" Sarawat cooed, still rubbing Tine's head, brushing his fingers through Tine's locks.