ONE

9 year old Mika Shimada who is already a Chunin was called by the Council for a meeting.

" Where did you get that sharingan?" Danzo asked.

" I hailed from the Shimada Clan, another ninja clan who were also sharingan experts. However my clan has more experienced how to use the sharingan proper way unlike the Uchiha Clan, which trained each members to become policemen while some women working households. Lord Danzo, Shimada Clan and Uchiha are bitter enemies to each other since my clan already warring each other back to the era of the warring states long before the establish of the hidden villages. I'm already a Chunin and currently doing some regular missions."

" The Shimada Clan." Danzo said. " Hiruzen. Looks like Lord Tobirama didn't informed us about the history of the Shimada Clan even though they're not as dangerous but they particularly more superior to the Hidden Leaf." Danzo said.

" It seems we didn't have any Uchihas working for ANBU." Hiruzen said.

" You already heard what Mika said." Danzo said. " Most of the Uchiha members were practically trained to become policemen while some women are doing chores. But I can prefer the Shimada Clan to be recruited to ANBU Black Ops. I think Mika had a talented to become a devoted shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village. Once she becomes a Jonin, she might be joining ANBU. Would you approved this?"

" Of course I approve this." Hiruzen said. " I still looking forward to have many members of Shimada Clan to be a devoted shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village."

" Lord Third. If I may, if we can guard the movements of the Uchiha Clan. I have a feeling that they might do anything suspicious." Mika said.

" I'll have some ANBU towers surrounding the compound."  Hiruzen said

" Then if we approved the policies about some Uchiha children will be prohibited from enrolling the academy. " Mika said.

" That would rather become more worse. It could cause a lot of serious tensions between the Leaf and the Uchiha Clan." Danzo said

" What about Itachi Uchiha? Why not chose him to be part of ANBU?" Mika asked.

" We interested in Itachi." Danzo said. " It seems Itachi is the only Uchiha we could trust to keep monitoring his clan's moves."

" Fine. Let Itachi joined the ANBU Black Ops." Hiruzen said.