01 The Magic Shop

It was another day of boredom for the eight boys, despite daily practices. Everyone was sprawled on the living room floor, eagerly waiting for their leader; Bang Chan to arrive back. The younger members were sick of staying inside the dorm or agency, either practicing or doing other stuff. Moreover now Kingdom was also done shooting and they just don't seem to have any more work. And even Mixtape: OH was released, meaning nothing is left to do. And as a cherry on top; the deadly virus corona is running around.

However, today the boys were not going to bed with boredom, instead, the eldest Hyungs namely Bangchan, Minho, and Changbin had a plan. Though Chan has a possibility of getting his ass beaten for executing it, he just couldn't let his members sulk around.

As soon as the front door unlocked, the younger members started to pour down their complaints. "Woah Woah! Shh!" Chan waves his hand around frantically, trying to comprehend who was speaking what. "Will you shut up?!" Minho's voice echoes as all the members went silent, even the leader himself was astonished. "Listen kiddos, Hyung has a plan" Changbin suddenly says, standing up on his feet and gesturing to Bang Chan.

"What plan?" Asks Jisung, clearly expecting a great one. Placing down his possessions, BangChan sighs tiredly and says. "We... are going to sneak out"

Drawing the heavy luggage from the backseat, you exited the taxi. The shady street was turning creepier as the vehicle drove off. You had just landed in Incheon and took a few taxis to Seoul. Unexpected enough you had won the scholarship to study in South Korea and at one of the largest educational institutes in Seoul. The moment you had stepped out of the plane, you had to suppress the eagerness to yell an 'I'm here bitches!'.

You weren't much of an optimistic person but sure liked to think positively from time to time. That's why you were currently looking for an address given by your online friend, who also got to Korea with a scholarship. Although you had learned a few close combat skills, thanks to your father's persuading manner, you never really had to use these skills. And what if this was the day? Maybe you can beat up a drunk old man and get recruited into a mafia. Perks of reading too much fanfiction.

Seoul was sure cold at night, especially when you don't check the Korean calendar and wear thin clothes. Staring at the address on the white piece of paper, you attempted to decipher it out of the house names on the street. Your phone just so decided to run out of battery, because you had used it to watch Stray Kids videos.

As much as your luck was bad, a fat ginger cat jumped over your shoulder, making you scream in apprehension. And that was not the only thing, as soon as you quit panicking and resumed your walk, the bloody cat just so decided to place its tail under your File shoes. The cat was extremely sensitive, screeching and chasing after you now.

"Hyunjin! Let's go!" Lee Know pulls the younger closer and lets out an excited squeal, which earned disgusted faces from the rest. "What?" Everyone chose to ignore him and continued to walk down the empty hallway. The clock was just turning eleven as they made out of the dorm building. Adjusting their black masks, the group of eight jumped over the large fence and to the dark street. Passing through the front was a lot riskier contemplating the number of security cameras.

Bang Chan leans his back against the wall and motions the rest to copy. The members followed him like spiders until they turned a corner into a slimmer and resident street. All the lights were out there, indicating that the people were fast asleep. "I can't believe we snuck out" Felix whispered to no one in particular, continuing to stick against the wall. "You can stand well now, idiot" Seungmin tells, glancing at Felix.