09 The Cat!

Hyunjin tossed on the ground in bitterness, as he fell flat on his gorgeous face. Crouching on his knee, he noticed that he was in an open basketball court surrounded by overgrown grass. The rapper's clothes were no longer the edgy ones, instead a bright orange hoodie that resulted in minor discomfort to his sight. Squinting his pointy eyes at the beaming sun, Hyunjin rose to his feet and encountered a tremendous building in front of him. The bright bold letters wrote 'high school' on the establishment with white paint. Peeking around for any of his members, the idol gave up promptly and shuffled to the school's entrance.

Seungmin and Jeongin were sadly awakened by Bang Chan. The three were inside an indoor basketball court contrary to Hyunjin. The room smelt of rubber and floor cleaner, with the occasional buzzing of the tube lights. While the oldest had woken up on the floor, he found the two youngest members in the gallery, side by side. "Where are we?" Jeongin asked, currently standing on his feet as he looked around. "It's a school" States Seungmin, pointing his finger towards the commentary section, where 'high school' was written broadly.

Changbin and Jisung were already walking out of the indoor auditorium, quickly adapting to the new location and change of clothes. Both as usual, loudly exchanged words of confusion as they strolled. Above all the other idols was Felix, laying on his back on top of the school's rooftop. "What the hell?" He mumbles and began to move around, only to find a skateboard next to himself. The terrace was slightly windy and Felix was able to hear people chatting and an uneven thudding noise that he couldn't pinpoint what it was. Walking past the skateboard he took the steps downstairs in hopes of finding his fellow members.

Minho had safely landed on a race track, encircled by a gallery. A thin layer of fog rested above the atmosphere, but thankfully the dancer had on a jacket to keep him warm. The silence of the place gave away the idea that none of his mates were with him. And so he waddled to the one obvious place in front of him, the high school building.

You were the only one who woke up awkwardly. The room was empty of lights, no, your eyes were covered with a cloth and so were your legs. The oversized denim jacket only added to your discomfort as the cloth on your mouth hurt your lips. Moving around, your sneakers against the cement floor, emitting an irritating noise. Panic arose in your body imagining numerous ways you could die.

The eight idols soon met up, checking upon each other at the entrance. "Do you know which mv this is?" Changbin inquires reluctantly, to which Minho instantly nodded his head. "I remember these clothes well, we're in Grow Up" Everyone simultaneously frowned, silently questioning what sort of mission could such a harmless location have. "You're getting good at guessing" Started the all too familiar voice of Jimin, who came inside through the entrance.

"This is a fun one though" He added, making his way toward the group of eight, with his infamous smirk. "The mission in this world is... to solve missions and get the grand prize. This is going to be long"

"Solving missions and getting a prize is the mission?" Jisung repeats, voicing it out as a question in hopes of announcing that he was skeptical. Jimin nonchalantly nodded, looking between the males in silence. "I see the prize is already selected eyy?" He said and formed a wider grin, almost like the fictional Cheshire cat. "What do you mean?" Blondie shook his head in disappointment at the maknae's question and said. "One of you is missing"

Han, Felix, Hyunjin, Minho, Chan, Jeongin, and me. "No, Everyone's here" Changbin said and stared the blondie in the eye, everyone pretty much seemed to agree. "Oh? You guys don't have any loyalty?" Jimin pitched his voice higher, faking a dramatic gasp. The idols began to rethink, counting the number eight again and again before expressions of terror reflected on their faces as they remembered. "STAY!" Jimin mumbled a 'took you long enough' and leaned against the help desk with smugly crossed arms. "She's our grand prize?" Asks Seungmin, who seemed to be a little more enthusiastic than before which made others surprised, though they were also eager to an extent. "Of course! What's a greater gift than a fan for idols?" Though Jimin's tone was sarcastic, they did feel he meant it, hopefully.