07 Now What?

"sorry Master J, but I have to help them"

BangChan was forced to petrol the building and he found himself walking outside the building feeling cold. His hands were tinted red as he rubbed them against his each other, struggling to keep warm. However, a minute later a gunshot was heard and his head quickly shot up. His eyes widened as he saw you on the terrace holding the huge sniper. He didn't know whether to be proud or scared that his STAY can shoot. Hearing a distant thud, he walked back to see a broken drone, laying on the ground. A steaming bullet beside it. This time he couldn't help but be proud knowing you had shot it down.

He looked back up to the roof to see you had covered your face with the hood. His eyes suddenly caught the sight of a red shade in the air. Trailing his eyes in the air, he rose his hand up and felt a warm surface before him, a white and red field of energy glowing around his hand. It was the shield, though in the shoot he was touching air, here he was touching the barrier. Retreating his hand he walked away in surprise.

You were yet again forced to walk back, though you didn't like how they pushed you around, you were thankful that they let you keep the hood. Currently, you were forced inside a room with different kinds of machines, which your failed physics ass couldn't understand. As soon as the guy left, you had sat down on a chair and was staring at nothing in particular. Heavy footsteps were approaching the room and you didn't give a fuck about it.

However, the person who opened the door was not any hooded guy Instead Jimin stood there. "You disa-" "I know I know. I don't wanna explain again, you guys will need help here and I'm the 'helper'. Here take this" He threw a silver key into the air and you caught it without effort. Reflexes were your thing. "Thanks, Jimin" He gave a cheeky smile and ran away. Staring down at the bus key, a smile broke to your lips. But it soon washed away when another set of footsteps came down. And the face of Chan popped up beside two hooded figures. "Go and set their tags" One of the guard guys said before he pointed towards a wheeled machine, containing a tool connected to it, almost looking like a billing counter. They walked away afterward. "You're safe" You smiled at the leader as he nodded happily. "And that thing... it's the thing you used in the music video" You said and pointed at the machine. He mumbled a yes and stares at it. "And this too" You wave the key in front of him, making him stare at you wide-eyed. "The bus key?"

"Jimin found it"

The seven members were now inside a maze, made out of silver flowers. The guys were randomly walking around and petting the stone-cold flowers whilst Hyunjin glanced at his members. Hyunjin walked onward, towards the twists of the maze, and wandered off. His member's voices were fading as he went further into the maze. His long fingers brushed against the cold surface of the flowers. Within a swift second, he caught the glimpse of red. Walking a few steps back, he saw a ray of light, shining upon a bright red flower between the group of silver ones.

Hyunjin's finger was soft against the red petal. His eyes were too focused on it to see a hooded figure standing behind him, the long taser right behind his neck. "Walk" Hyunjin almost ripped the flower apart by the sudden voice. With a slight nod, he walked forward as the man instructed. As they turned the corner Hyunjin was met with his brothers and were walked back into the building together.

Back inside the building, you were busily writing the plan for escape on a red page. Jimin had again come back giving you those red pages alongside a pen. Just like in the MV you had decided to be dramatic and wrote; 'Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World' Ps: follow the red laser at five' BangChan snorted after reading it. "What? it's cool" You crossed your arms as he continued to giggle.

"I'll meet you after the mission is done. Remember, it will only end after you all stop the bad guys. Got it?" Jimin reminded before playfully giving a salute and walking away. "Let's get this thing rolling then hmm?" BangChan smiled before taking the tiny rolls you had made and walking off. Grabbing the red laser, you waited until some hooded guy come for you.

BangChan tried his best to keep a straight face as he saw the seven members lined up against the wall, each of them standing a few meters away from each other. Just like in the music video, BangChan passed the stroll of red papers into their palms, simultaneously tagging their wrists. On the ground floor, you were ordered to do patrolling outside and that was making your plan easier. Jimin had instructed you on the way towards the garage where the bus was. Moreover, he had told you to shoot the laser towards the northwest window right above the garage, where he had fixated mirrors, which will directly reflect towards the members now single cells.

Then Chan would set off the security alarm, distracting the people from him and the members.

As soon as the guard left your side, you slowly walked towards the garage, the key and laser tightly held in your hand. Inside the building, the members were reading off the stroll of paper and afterward controlling their giggles.

Outside the facility, you spotted the garage and were waiting for the clock to hit five at dawn. Moreover, BangChan has to set off the alarm. Though it was already four, the shield protected every light from outside and the only way to understand what the time is is to check clocks.

Hoping the guys won't get caught, you peeked inside the window to see there were only five minutes till the alarm and the escape. The hooded guy was back beside you. Retrieving your hand to your front, you pulled out the small taser, stolen from the machinery room. From that moment onwards everything was in slow motion for you. How you had turned around and jabbed the taser to man's heart, how he had fallen, how you placed the laser on his body directing it at the mirror, how you ran towards the closed garage and pulled it open.

The siren went off and everything was at normal speed as the rushed footsteps of the guys came and you jumped inside the driver's seat. Taking off the hood, you turned on the engine, grinning since it was working. For a mere second, you wondered who drove the bus in the actual music video since everyone was changing their clothes in the back compartment. Nonetheless, stomping on the accelerator, you moved the bus. Gosh, you didn't even have a license more than that you didn't know shit about driving. However, the bus moved forward.

Back inside the facility, Bang Chan was running away from the alarm, rushing towards the exit. The seven members of Stray Kids were also following the red laser until they came upon the open window. "We have to jump?!" Felix yelled as he pointed at the window, scared. "No dumbass, the pipeline- we climb" Saying that Minho was the first one to grab onto the metal pipe, gripping the holders as he climbed down.

Bang Chan burst open the front door and saw his members besides the pipe, helping Hyunjin get down. "Guys! Run!" Everyone turned around at the familiar voice before running after their leader. The bus was stopped halfway as you saw all of them run towards the back, you had already opened the back door. As soon as you heard the door shut, you stepped on the accelerator and sped off. Bracing yourself from the shield you held in a breath. The shield broke into million pieces before blinding lights were seen.

Stopping the vehicle, you swiftly got off the bus and saw one by one the boys get off, clothes now somehow changed. Though you were still wearing the white ones.

"We're free!" Jeongin excitedly squealed. "Not yet buddy" You said and grinned at him before pointing your thumb behind yourself. In the distance stood the warehouse tucked with mist, they have yet to become a gang now.

No one protested and quickly walked forward. You didn't understand the mv from this moment onwards. They go into a warehouse, spray paint 'stray kids' on the floor, rap, sing, and dance, while cars were set on fire. What's with the 'stop the bad guys?' As soon as you guys reached the front of the warehouse, seungmin asked.

"Now What?"