10 Chasing Them?

"Oh shit Hyung- The cat!"

Felix's voice may not be as loud as Changbin's, but it still reached the ears of Jisung, who was also outside the school when he had heard the commotion the two members of dance rancha had caused. He had only taken a single step inside the bus when Felix's voice had yelled 'The cat!'. Tightening his lips, Jisung walked away from the bus towards the racing tracks, wondering if anyone was able to find anything yet. At that exact time, a white cat walked out of the bus, going in another direction with its tail wagging in the air.

As soon as Han reached the tracks, he saw Minho sitting on the ground with a pained expression on his face. Immediately rushing towards the elder's aid, Jisung could no longer hear Felix's yells. Hyung was hurt and Felix was thinking about the cat?! Jisung's face held a frown at the thought as he helped his hyung up. On top of the terrace was Felix, watching as jisung rushed to help Minho. Though the cat had walked away, Felix wanted to go check up on Minho, nonetheless, he found himself loosening up after seeing Jisung. If he had taken the stairs and also had run to the tracks, it will take a lot of time.

Jimin watched the incidents take place. He worried if the two best friends would argue about it or not. But he was able to look forward to the trouble this stupid 'find cats' mission would bring.

"Do you think I should check outside Hyung?" Asks Jeongin as he rose his head from the last row of the seats, brushing dust off his hair. BangChan nodded his head, understanding that the maknae had enough of the space. The youngest walked out of the stadium and looked around to spot the cafeteria on the right. Hoping to find at least a writing of a cat, he opened the glass doors that squeaked on impact. Seungmin squished the rubber cat in his hand as he walked back inside the entrance, irritated that he had to slip and fall. Placing down the cat at the help desk, he smiled in relief. At the exact time a silver pendant was placed next to it, turning around he saw the smiling face of Hyunjin.

Though they both didn't know you were running out of air, they were very well relaxed. Hyunjin even started to like this therapy a little. "Let's find more" Hyunjin grinned before jogging towards the stairs and Seungmin paced to the gym room. Changbin had completed the musical notes and came across a melody on the piano. He wasn't sure but felt like it was a clue and set off to find the music room where a piano could be available.

Felix made sure no cat was on the terrace and decided to walk away. Out of nowhere, he again heard a grinding followed by a small thud. Frowning, he walked back to the noise but stopped as his leg stumbled over the skateboard, which rolled over to a small box-like room, locked away with a padlock. Felix walked forward to the door, only to have his attention drawn back to the skateboard that had bright yellow graffiti letter that quoted 'cat' on it. "Finally" The Australian gleefully smiled before taking the board and returning indoors.

BangChan huffed in annoyance as he searched the last of the court, having found nothing yet. Hoping nothing would turn up after he leaves, the leader walked out of the room. As soon as he stepped out, he saw the small head of a dirty plushy, peeking out from a dustbin. He wondered if the younger had not seen it when it was right in front of the door. Closing the court door behind him, Chan walked over to the dustbin. As expected, it was a cat plush. Taking it out, he inspected its soft but dirty exterior. His attention was pulled away when he heard loud cracks and rackets. Grabbing the plush he stood up from the ground, looking towards the glass doors of the cafeteria. The first thing he noticed was a plastic bowl rolling on the floor with spilled cereal followed by the dolphin-like scream of the youngest.

A few minutes earlier, you had heard footsteps walking around outside. Since your mouth was covered you weren't able to call out to the person, not like you'll call out anyways. Locked up in an unknown place and hearing someone outside meant two things, they were either a member of Stray Kids or some random scary dude like in District 9. However, your suspicion was cleared when they started to yell. "Hyung! Minho Hyung!" The voice unmistakably belonged to Felix. Though you didn't know if the place had a door, you started to kick the walls around you "Hyung! There's a cat outside the gallery! YAH LEE MINHO!" The sudden yell made you flinch, but quickly shook it off and continued to crawl toward the next wall.