Chapter 10

The Next Day

No One Pov

Today Tzuyu and Lisa will go back to South Korea. Their stuffs are in the private plane now while the both of them are still sleeping.

Tzuyu, Lisa wake up....... Lisa's Mom said to them then Tzuyu opened her eyes.

Hubby we need to go now...... Tzuyu said to her then she take a bath.

Kaiser wake your Dada........ Lisa's Dad said then Lisa immediately stand up.

His tounge is rough...... Lisa said to them.

I will just take a bath....... Lisa said then went to the bathroom.

As soon as Lisa opened the door she saw Tzuyu naked body so she immediately closed the door.

OMG I'm sorry wifey....... Lisa said to her.

I will just take the bathroom in your room...... Lisa said then went to Tzuyu's room.

On the other side......

Tzuyu blushed knowing that Lisa already saw her naked body. She immediately take a bath then wear her clothes.

What happened we saw Lisa blushing mess?....... Her Dad asked her.

She saw me inside the bathroom.......Tzuyu answered.

Oh we will just wait for the both of you downstairs....... Lisa's Dad said then they exited the room.

Tzuyu went to her room and she's aware that Lisa is in the bathroom so she just sat down to her bed.

Hi wifey....... Lisa said and kiss her cheeks.

What's with the face Manoban?.......Tzuyu asked her but Lisa just stayed quiet.

Tzuyu asked her but Lisa just stayed quiet

Manoban answer my question......Tzuyu said to her.

I will remind you my baby that you're also a Manoban now...... Lisa said to her that made Tzuyu blushed.

Let's go........ Lisa said then they went to the living room.

Kaiser my boy......  Lisa called him then she lift him up.

It will be a long time before you see Kaiser again hubby....... Tzuyu said to her.

I know that's why I'm gonna miss my baby....... Lisa said then she heard a fake cough from Tzuyu.

What Kaiser is our son now...... Lisa said to her.

Mom, Dad we will go now...... Tzuyu said to them then dragged Lisa and they went inside the private jet.

 Tzuyu said to them then dragged Lisa and they went inside the private jet

Hubby CEO Park will fetch me when we arrive at the airport...... Tzuyu said to her.

While me there's is no one messaging me that they will fetch me...... Lisa said then suddenly her phone vibrated she pulled it out from her pocket.

From Max:
Your highness we're here in the airport we will just wait you here the area is secured now.

Forget what I said wifey, Max will fetch me..... Lisa said to her.

Btw wifey please wear this for me......Lisa said then put the necklace to Tzuyu's neck.

Lisa said then put the necklace to Tzuyu's neck

Infinity heart?....... Tzuyu asked her.

Ne it simbolizes it my love for you.....Lisa said to her.

Love for me?....... Tzuyu asked her and Lisa smiled.

Just sleep wifey....... Lisa said then she leaned her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

I'm confused hubby on what you're acting towards me...... Tzuyu said but on her mind.

Baby Tzuyu don't think too much you will know it when you're ready to understand it........ Lisa said to her.

Hubby...... Tzuyu called her then Lisa looked at her.

I don't need to tell it to you wifey. You will know it when you will feel it......Lisa said then went to sleep.

You're making me more confused hubby....... Tzuyu said to her.

Oops you guys forgot that we're also here...... Bambam said.

Lali your wife is talking to you.......Jin said to her.

Shh...... Lisa stated then hugged Tzuyu and hurried her face on Tzuyu's neck.

Are you sleeping or what?...... Claire asked her but Lisa just stayed quiet.

Okay she's really sleepy ........Jackson said.

We should also sleep because it will be a long flight....... Suga said then they closed their eyes except for Tzuyu.

Sleep tight my king...... Tzuyu said and hugged Lisa then closed her eyes.