Chapter 28

The Next Day

No One Pov

Tzuyu and her members are just in the living room.

Tzuyu your hubby will arrive today right?........ Sana asked her.

Ne unnie....... Tzuyu said happily.

Wow I'm ready to tease Lisa nonstop....... Momo said.

I'm telling you Momoring it's not a good idea to tease her because you might be the one who will get tease........ Jeongyeon said to her.

I'm just gonna cook for breakfast........Mina said to them.

I'll help you........ Nayeon said then they went to the kitchen.

I will just get my phone to my room........ Dahyun said then went to her room.

All of them are busy on the movie when they heard a glass broke and they went to the kitchen.

What happened?......... Jeongyeon asked them worriedly.

The glass just slipped from my hand....... Mina answered.

I will clean it and don't touch it.........Chaeyoung said then she cleaned the broken pieces of the glass.

It's okay now you can continue cooking......... Chaeyoung said to them then they went back to the living room.

Tzuyu are you okay?......... Jeongyeon asked her.

Unnie why am I feeling something bad will happen?....... Tzuyu asked
her.

Don't mind it Tzuyu okay......... Sana said to her and Tzuyu just nod.

After a few minutes Nayeon and Mina brought their breakfast in the living room then they started to eat.

Where's Dubu?........ Mina asked.

I'm here ........ Dahyun said then joined them.

You said you will just get your phone jagiya....... Sana said to her.

I did but I also take a bath first......Dahyun said

When they finished eating they just continued to watch a movie when suddenly someone knocked at their door.

Let me guess it's Rose....... Chaeyoung said then opened the door revealing Rose.

Yeah it's Rose........ Momo said then Rose entered their dorm.

They tried to know what Rose if feeling right now because it's really complicated to identify what she's feeling right now.

Lisa is back....... Rose said to them.

Jinjja? Where is hubby unnie?.......Tzuyu asked her then Rose released a deep sigh.

Uhm Tzuyu........ Rose said then handed her phone to Jihyo.

A private jet owned by Blackpink member Lalisa Manoban crashed just this morning according to the experts the engine of the plane stopped.......Jihyo read the article not knowing she's already crying.

Some of the people who saw it said it exploded........ Jihyo added.

It's still not sure Tzuyu if Lisa survived the crashed they are still finding her.......Rose said.

N-No this can't be happening......Tzuyu said then kneeled down.

Tzuyu....... Jeongyeon said then hugged her.

Tzuyu some of the people who saw it they said something explode when they a saw a jet smoking in the air.......Rose said

U-Unnie I c-can't lost her........ Tzuyu said while sobbing all her members are crying now.

Yoda don't lost hope they will find Lisa........ Dahyun said to her.

If I just knew that Lisa is giving us a sign before she left we should just stop her that time......... Mina said.

What do you mean?....... Rose asked her.

She mentioned that it won't be dangerous for her to go in China alone unless the plain or jet she will ride will crash....... Mina answered while wiping her tears.

I dreamed a plane crashed when Lisa left..... Rose said.

I need to go to my parents....... Tzuyu said to them.

I'll come with you Tzuyu....... Mina said to her.

We will just stay here........ Nayeon said .

I will also come...... Rose said.

Yoda please be strong for her ........Jihyo said then they hugged her.

We will go now....... Mina said then they left.

Be Lisa please don't leave Tzuyu like this she needs you to her life.......Jeongyeon said.