Chapter 24

The Next Day

Tzuyu Pov

When I woke up I take a bath then went to the living room I saw my members having their own worlds again more like flirting when they are doing that me and Jihyo unnie is like an outsider.

Guys Lisa will go here later....... Mina unnie said.

But they are tired........ Chaeyoung said to her.

She can't reject my invitation to her......Mina unnie said then glanced at me.

After a hour someone is knocking at the door so Nayeon unnie opened the door revealing my hubby.

Oh you look pale Lisa....... Nayeon unnie said to her.

 Nayeon unnie said to her

No I'm not....... Lisa said but really she look so pale.

Are you okay?......... Sana unnie asked her.

Yeah I already saw my medicine......Lisa answered then secretly glanced at me.

You went to Red Velvet dorm?.......Jihyo unnie asked her.

Eh why would I go there they are not even inviting me........ Lisa answered.

But you said you already saw your medicine that means you saw Irene unnie......... Dahyun unnie said to her.

Irene unnie? Are you guys saying that I like Irene unnie?........ Lisa asked them.

Yes...... They answered in unison except for Mina unnie.

I don't like her well I like her in the past but that's already a past....... Lisa said to them.

Okay now I get you like one of us.......Momo unnie said.

Is it me Lisa?....... Nayeon unnie asked her that made her chuckled.

I'm sorry unnie but no........ Lisa said to her.

Then who is it?........ Jeongyeon unnie asked her.

You'll know it before I leave....... Lisa answered.

Where are you going?....... Mina unnie asked her.

To China I need to do something there........ Lisa answered.

With?......... Chaeyoung asked her.

Just me....... Lisa answered.

Eh isn't that dangerous?........ Jihyo unnie asked her.

Nope unless the one I'm riding will crush....... Lisa answered.

Oh Tzuyu why are you so quiet?......Sana unnie asked then my members smirked at me.

I don't know what are you guys saying that's why unnie........ I answered.

Tzuyu please take care of Lisa we will just buy something outside......Jeongyeon unnie said.

We will?....... Dahyun unnie asked them.

Yes we will do let's go........ Sana unnie answered then they left.

Wifey sit beside me....... Lisa said so I just sat beside her.

Hubby when will you go to China?........ I asked her.

Next week baby Tzuyu....... Lisa answered.

Wifey I talked to our parents last night I know you're tired so we didn't bothered to disturb you anymore......Lisa said.

What did you talked about?....... I asked her.

Wifey I want our relationship to be reveal....... Lisa answered that made my eyes widen.

But hubby we just got married......  I said to her

I know if fast isn't?....... Lisa asked and I just nod

I just want them to know that you're mine only mine that you're my wife when I comeback from China....Lisa said

But why?....... I asked her then she faced me.

Baby Tzuyu, wifey I love you...... Lisa said.

Its look like I'm rushing being desperate but I really want you to feel how faithful I am when you became my wife........ Lisa said.

I know that you still can't answer or reply to my I love you but I hope when I comeback I will have your answer........ Lisa added.

Before I go to airport next week I will go here to tell your members about us or I will just text one of them...... Lisa said then stand up

Please tell them that I'm leaving I really don't feel good right now......Lisa said.

Bye my wifey........ Lisa said then pecked my lips before she leave

Wait what just happened?

She didn't even wait for my answer I want to tell her that I feel the same way when she told me that she will reveal our relationship I'm happy because I won't be stopping myself to hug her or kiss her when I will meet her but she already left.