Chapter 30

No One Pov

It's been a month since Lisa went missing. Tomorrow is Lisa's birthday and Tzuyu,Rose and Mina went back to their dorm. Jennie and Jisoo already knew about Lisa's identity and her relationship with Tzuyu same as the Red Velvet.

I'm worried she's not our Yoda anymore since Lisa went missing.,,...Jihyo said while they are looking at Tzuyu.

Tomorrow is Lisa's birthday and her members invited us to celebrate it even Lisa is not with us........Nayeon said.

I miss her so bad....... Mina said then they went near to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu..,... Jeongyeon called her then Tzuyu looked at them.

Her members invited us for tomorrow to celebrate her birthday....... Sana said to her.

Okay...... Tzuyu said plainly.

Yoda you have us to cry on...... Mina said to her

Lisa said that we should take care of her wife so we should do what she said........ Chaeyoung said.

Yoda you can cry....... Dahyun said then hugged her.

I miss her unnie it's been one month but I still don't know where she is I don't know if I will see her again......Tzuyu said then started to cry.

Just trust your hubby she won't leave you like this........ Nayeon said to her.

How the last thing that we have an update about her is when we came to our parents house........ Tzuyu said to her.

Yoda you know how Lisa can handle like this situation........ Jeongyeon said to her.

But unnie Lisa is sleeping when the private jet crashed and that's dangerous for her because it may lead to her death........ Tzuyu said and Dahyun just rubbed her back.

Tzuyu don't say that...... Momo said to her.

I just want to tell her how much I love her but this happened unnie if I just tell her on the first place that I love her....... Tzuyu said.

Yoda it's not your fault even if you said to her that you love her if this is destined to happen it will happen.......Sana said to her.

But still I should confess her my feelings towards her....... Tzuyu said.

Please Tzuyu don't do that to your self........ Mina said to her.

Unnie what if it's too late to tell her that I also love her?....... Tzuyu asked.

What if she's already gone?...... Tzuyu asked.

What if she already gave up?.......Tzuyu asked.

What if she's still fighting Tzuyu?........Chaeyoung said to her.

You see Yoda, Lisa is not the type of a person that easily to have up.......Jeongyeon said.

She knew how many people are waiting for her to come back.........Nayeon said.

So don't lost hope because once you lost hope it's nonsense that she's fighting to live....... Jihyo said.

Tzuyu there's something we're feeling last week and there's something that make us excited we always think about Lisa but this week when we think about her we're getting excited........ Jeongyeon said but only to her mind

On the other side........

We can't believe that you're here standing well not really standing.....Rose said.

But how, how did you survived?......Jennie asked.

We really missed you so much you make as worried a lot Lisa......Jisoo said.

Like I said guys someone saw me in the woods and immediately reported it to the police but yeah I got conscious for a sec and told my parents that it should be secret that I'm not missing anymore before I got unconscious

Like I said guys someone saw me in the woods and immediately reported it to the police but yeah I got conscious for a sec and told my parents that it should be secret that I'm not missing anymore before I got unconscious....... Lisa said to them.

Good thing I didn't gave up right?.......Lisa asked her members and they just nod at her.

Tomorrow is your day the Twice and Red Velvet will come and we will celebrate it at the rooftop........Jennie said.

Yeah and I want to surprise my wifey....... Lisa said.

But I hope she didn't gave up on me......Lisa added then looked down.

She will be happy when she saw you monkey....... Rose said to her mind then smiled.