𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆

Sorry if some of the days are short

Sorry if some of the days are short. Not much goes on in them.

~~~~~

I was still mad at Tori. Majorly. However, me and Beck talked things out last night so we're good. He doesn't have any feelings for Tori and he thought that saying 'Let's not' would break the flow of things. I told him that him saying 'let's do it' broke the flow of our relationship. He agreed, saying he wouldn't do it again. I did stay over at Jade's house last night and while her parents said that I can literally move in if I want, I would need to pick up my stuff from my house anyways so I'm going to head home tonight. Trina also talked to mom so that she wouldn't be worried or anything and the only sign of worry I got was one of my emotions from a text asking me if I was okay.

Jade and I are walking down the corridor to math class when we notice Tori trying to balance a stack of textbooks so she can get them into her locker.

"Need some help?" Jade asks, feigning concern. Tori smiles at her as she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yeah," She replied, still smiling. We started down the corridor again, stopping quickly to grab some coffee from the machine they just installed next to the vending machine.

"Interesting!" I call back over my shoulder, starting to laugh with Jade about the shocked look on my twin's face.

Jade and Cat are doing a scene about eating some pig that Cat thinks is the only reason for her to live. It's pretty confusing, especially with all the southern accents. I'm not really paying attention to be honest. Beck and I are just going through the play list and deciding which ones to audition for. I'm going to audition for Liesel in The Book Theif, he's going for Oliver in Oliver Twist, and we're both auditioning for Penny and James in Uptown Downtown as well as Cosette and Marius in Les Misérables. While I don't love Uptown Downtown, I agreed to audition for it since Beck agreed to try out for Les Mis so we're making a compromise.

I hear a high-pitched scream and look up to see Cat, poor thing, clutching her cheek. There is also a blue ball bouncing on the stage and Sikowitz with his hand in a throwing position.

"Sikowitz! Did you just hit Cat?" I scream at him as I grab an ice pack out of my bag and hold it up to her cheek. Her painted nails clutch the bottle tightly as if afraid that our teacher was going to throw another ball at her. You're probably wondering why I have an ice pack in my bag. Think about who my sisters are and you'll have your answer. 

"That hurt! Oh, yay, lunch!" The perky redhead says, jumping up at the sound of the lunch bell. I shrug at Jade as we follow, grabbing Beck's hand on the way out. I feel him stop and look back to see him standing with my evil twin sister. I groan and drag Jade back to the pair.

"Do you want to join us for lunch?" I hear him ask. 'Did he really have to do that?' I mouth to Jade. She rolls her eyes at him and mouths back, 'I know right?' We cross our arms, me dropping his hand which makes him look at my annoyed pout. He simply smirks and starts to kiss me, making the pout disappear. He then pulls away and repeats the question to Tori, who is about to reply when another blue ball comes and hits the wall.