𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈-𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒎

A/N Italics  is either contact names or the flashback

~~~~~

"Jade! Jade! Jade! I'm not going away and you can't just say no!" Tori called across the hall, catching mine and Jade's, who just rolled her eyes, attention away from our conversation with two girls called Halley and Maisie who were in my ballet c...

"Jade! Jade! Jade! I'm not going away and you can't just say no!" Tori called across the hall, catching mine and Jade's, who just rolled her eyes, attention away from our conversation with two girls called Halley and Maisie who were in my ballet class.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no , no, no, no." Jade repeated, each time in a different voice or pitch. I said goodbye to the two girls next to me, who had to go to English.

"Alright, well, you can." Tori realizes in a defeated tone, looking at me for help but I just smirk even if I don't know what they're talking about. "Lane, can you come here please?" She asks the guidance counselor, he doesn't respond so she goes over to him, pointing her finger and Jade and I. "Don't move."

"I'm staying here because I want to stay here!" Jade shouts at her back, something she ignores.

"Obviously, nobody wants to go to class. Ever. Even if its Sikowitz. What does she want?" I whisper to Jade, taking a sip of my coffee Beck got me this morning. She rolls her eyes at my sister talking to Lane.

"To be on the ping-pong team." She replies, an annoyed tone laced in her voice. I immediately wake up, turning to her with wide eyes.

"No, no, no, no, no, no! That cannot happen! She's Tori! She'll spill everything to someone, or make us go over our money limit, or just be so annoying that we blab ourselves out so we don't have to hear her talk anymore!" I whisper to her, not wanting to risk anyone hearing me.

"Don't worry! Jeez, it's me you're talking to, not your oh-let's-be-nice-to-everybody boyfriend, or music man, or Cat. She's not getting into this club." She reassures me, as we lean against the lockers, smiling sweetly at Lane.

"What's up?" Lane asks Tori, already rubbing his hands with today's lotion, whatever scent today had on the lotion calendar. I'm not kidding, he actually has a lotion calendar, I went through it on one of my visits to his office, he seems to think that if I had a routine, like a certain lotion every day of the year, my 'behavioural problems' would get better.

"Jade is captain of the ping-pong team and I wanna try out, and she says I can't." Tori complains as we walk closer to her and Lane.

"Yup, that's what I says." Jade said, smirking.

"Oh, come on! Why do you all have to drag me into your problems?" He groans. He's the guidance counselor. That's what he signed up for when he applied for the job. And, unfortunately for him, he has to deal with our very problematic group of friends, if you don't count Tori because she's only half of the people's friends. That half doesn't include myself or Jade.

"Uh, you're the guidance counselor here." I point out, voicing my thoughts. God, I feel bad for him. He wouldn't be dealing with us if he hadn't filled in a piece of paper one day.