𝒔𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒌: 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔: 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏: 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏' 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒔

Hey guys! So you gave the fifteen sequel votes super quickly which I'm so grateful for! I love this episode so I'm really excited to write it fully. I'll also be going with name 'Her Dreams' for the sequel, which was suggested by readicted996 so thank you! I'll make the book as soon as possible and will publish a chapter on here so you know it's out. The first chapter will most likely be this, just a warning. I hop you enjoy! 

Ava xx

~~~~~

"So- so he's just using me to get a good grade?" Tori croaks out, her voice breaking. She seems really upset. Oh well, shoulda listened to Jade and I then, shouldn't ya Tori?

"Sorry Tori." Andre apologies for something he didn't even do. Frankly, I think this is all her fault. If she had just partnered with Robbie, however bad at singing he was, then this would have never happened. You see, this is a life lesson for her. Never blow off some geeky kid for some hot and cute guy who might be using you for a good grade. You should also listen to your all-knowing, smarter, prettier, and just generally better twin sister. So I don't have to do that. 'Cos I'm the all-knowing, smarter, prettier, and just generally better twin. But I didn't have to say that because everyone already knew.

"You must feel pretty stupid right now." I gloated, smirking at her face falling. Beck turns to me, an annoyed look on his face.

"All right, that's it. Time out." He tells me as I gape at him.

"No, I was trying to-" I try to defend but he cuts me off.

"Go sit on the steps Emily." He orders as I pout.

"But I-"

"Steps." He demands, pointing at the steps leading up to my parents' house's second floor. I spend most of my time at Beck's RV so don't really call it my house anymore, whenever I say home Beck gets I mean the RV. He doesn't seem to be letting up though and simply raises his eyebrow as I stay stood in front of him, pouting and arms crossed. So I pull out my only weapon.

"If you make me go on time out, no kisses for a week." I threaten, Andre's eyes widening as he grips onto Jade's hand tighter. He must be thinking that he is never going to use time out on her. Beck's eyes narrow as he stares at me while I don't relent.

"You wouldn't." He states as I simply blink at him, a blank look on my face.

"You sound so sure!" I exclaim in a sugary, sweet voice before going back to poker tone. "A month."

"Emily!"

"Month and a half."

"Em, stop. You're hurting the both of us right now, not just me." He pleads as I start to walk towards the steps. Oh well.

"Two months." I sit down, hearing Beck curse under his breath, wincing.

"Come on baby, you know I had to." He begs, sitting next to me on the steps before trying to kiss me but I lean away, before smiling at him innocently.

"I'm sorry baby, but you're the one who dug this hole you're in right now. You know you deserve it."

Mental checklist:

Mocking annoying twin sister: check

Mocking Becky boo: check

Smirk on face: check

Think we're all good. But, like seriously, Beck needs to find a way out of this punishment because there is no wazzing way in hell that I'm not kissing him for two months.