━━━ ❛ rules & process❜

To order from this review shop, you have to follow these rules, and here we'll also explain how  things will work! Please take this seriously (siriusly), because everything is there for a reason

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

1. When you are finished filling out the form, please wait until the reviewer you wanted accepts you! If they do not see your comment, we will inform them.

2. The reviewers will have the right to accept/deny requests.

3. After being accepted, follow TheAccioCommunity and do whatever your reviewer's payment is (check under their review profile!). Post a shout-out on your message board that credits '@reviewerusername from TheAccioCommunity'. Also, remember to add this book to your private reading list to keep you updated!

4. Follow the reviewer's payments correctly, and make sure that you are capable of completing it before submitting your form. Do not undo any of the payments when the review is finished / the payment is absolutely permanent. Finish the payment under five days after your request is accepted, or it will be revoked.

5. When someone reviews your work DO NOT UNDO ALL OF IT. Of course, if something was exactly what you wanted it to be and they (the reviewer) edited it into something else, you can change it — but do not undo everything they have done.

6. Take note that reviewing someone else's work will take time and effort to do so. Do not expect them to revise your entire work in a day, especially not if your work is an entire, complete novel! Also, don't purposely make your work bad, or don't care about it.

7. When the reviewer is finished editing your story/chapter(s), the chapter must be published in under a week, with credit and all. We can make exceptions. 

8. ALWAYS REMEMBER TO CREDIT THE REVIEWER IN THE (PUBLISHED) CHAPTER, by saying, for example, "edited by @reviewerusername from TheAccioCommunity," somewhere. Most preferably, in the beginning or the end of the chapter.

9. Drafted works are accepted, as long as you can publish the first real chapter (not a cast list, author's note, etc.) in a week.

10. We're only accepting Harry Potter fanfiction, sorry!

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 - 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

1. Firstly, you fill in the form under the 'form' chapter in this review shop. Please, fill in the form correctly and neatly, so it is easy to be read and understood.

2. If your form is 'accepted' (the reviewer will decide on that, and comment to tell you if it is accepted or denied), go to your PMs, where we and the reviewers will give you some info and reminders on how this works.

3. The reviewer you had requested will start reading over your story on Wattpad, taking notes as they go. These notes will become important a little later. At this stage, they are assessing your story and writing style.

4. When they are finished reading the chapters you wanted to be reviewed, they will create a new chapter in this review shop, 'Tomes and Scrolls,' and they will turn the notes into sentences and advice.

5. Once they're done writing their review in the shop, and are done looking over it to see if there are any mistakes in there, they will publish the review, and we will inform you through PMs. Please check there for the review. A while later, though, when you've done reading, we'll also send the entire review through PMs in case you want to paste it somewhere.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 - 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

1. Firstly, you fill in the form under the 'form' chapter in this review shop. Please, fill in the form correctly and neatly, so it is easy to be read and understood.

2. If your form is 'accepted' (the reviewer will decide on that, and comment to tell you if it is accepted or denied), go to your PMs, and we will send from this (Accio) account a Google Document.

3. Press on the document. You should be able to access and edit it, but if not, please tell us your email address. When it's loaded, copy and paste the chapters that you want to be edited onto those pages. When a new chapter begins, please put in bold letters and underline the chapter title.

4. Whenever they have time, the reviewer will edit your work using the suggestions function, so you can 'accept' or 'decline' the edits without having to search through the history.

5. The chapters have to be neat. Don't purposely make chapters all over the place, or mistype words or such.

6. After the reviewer is done editing your grammar, spelling, etc., they will create a chapter under the "results" section in this book, commenting on bigger things like the plot of your story, character development, and such. Don't worry, they won't only talk about things you need to work on, but also things you're good at, too!

7. Once they're done writing their review in the shop, and are done looking over it to see if there are any mistakes in there, they will publish the overview, and we will inform you through PMs. Please check there for the review. A while later, we'll also send the entire review through PMs in case you want to paste it somewhere.

8. If you have any other notes you want to tell the reviewer, tell them through PMs near the beginning of the reviewing process. Therefore, the reviewers would know what you're looking for, some things you want to be highlighted, and others.

𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐒, open for reviews!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara